Amino request

I have already posted this on two different Amino accounts.

So as per request of [Christmas William|http://aminoapps.com/p/hx8vt3] of the Five Nights At Freddy's Amino, I'm gonna do this story based off of Cassidy's/whatever name people go with/Golden Freddy's perspective. It's going to be the children's deaths.

All good writers have editors, and so I asked my friend for some help, [this bean|http://aminoapps.com/p/60ciey] is my amazing editor! This bean is also from Sister Location Amino

[Ic]I was at a birthday party, with my friends Susie, Fritz, Jeremy, and my brother Gabriel. We were at Fredbear's Family diner of course, even though that's where the accident happened. I didn't know at the time, none of us did. We didn't know not to trust the yellow rabbit, or as I recently found out, Afton. He approached us wearing the poor mascot. He told us lies, us being the young naive idiots we were, believed him. He led us to the backroom, and closed the door. He killed us in cold blood. IN COLD FUCKING BLOOD! I decided I wasn't going down without a fight. He was laughing, and had a huge smirk. I kicked him, and he stabbed me in the center of my forehead. Next thing I know, I wake up, but not in heaven or hell, or even in the hospital, but to him cleaning up the bloody floors humming something. I tried to move, but couldn't, I was so panicked, I tried to look for the others, and then he walked up to me and said. "Could it be a soul lives on after death? Or is it just the suit malfunctioning again? I'll never know! Hahahaha!" I tried to attack, to tell him to leave me alone, to scream for help, but I couldn't. Later on I found out my friends had possessed the animatronics Foxy, Chica, and Bonnie, while my brother was possessing Freddy. He called me Fredbear. I disliked the name, and came up with the name Golden Freddy. It caught on with the people who didn't know about Fredbear's Family diner. Soon enough the murders Afton did were forgotten about. My friends and family started to forget, ... But I couldn't! I couldn't let him get away with it! I soon learned how to cause the others animatronics to haywire, which scared some nightgaurds. Shortly after Afton came. He led Freddy, then Bonnie, then Chica. He led them to the room the animatronics can not go, and they let their guard down. He hurt them once again, I couldn't let that happen! He HAD to pay. He seemed to be able to see and hear us, so I took advantage of that. I whispered to him, and he sounded terrified. He ran into the saferoom, where Springbonnie was. He hid in Springbonnie. He said "Hahahah! You can't get me now can you!" It sounded more like a statement. I just waited. I heard his breathing get faster, and then a loud CRUNCH. He started SCREAMING for help. We all watched. All of us waited for him to stop screaming. I couldn't let Afton die just yet, not for all the pain and suffering he's caused. I made sure his soul was trapped, and decided to haunt him. He didn't awaken for a long time, or he couldn't move, like I couldn't. Either way someone named Henry had the room blocked. Afton couldn't escape. I saw him go more insane than he already was. He thought we were out there. He shouted for us to open the door, to at least not lock him in there. He also shouted for someone named Michael. I talked to him, he thought he was hallucinating, and answered me honestly. It was interesting to hear what he had to say, but I wouldn't forgive him. I couldn't, he had caused to much pain to the people I cared about. He attacked the door, and wouldn't stop till he triggered his springlocks. If I was like him I would've enjoyed his suffering, but, I'm not heartless. I decided to keep him company so he didn't go completely insane. Then he met the phantoms, he helped them. I watched as he cared for them as if they were family. I wondered what could make a man that desperate for a family, but remembered what he told me, about how he lost his own. I felt pity for him. Yes he killed me, and yes I was going to make him suffer, but it seemed as though he was already tormenting himself. He was going to make this easier for me. He noticed the phantoms couldn't see me, and continued to think I was his imagination. I found out that Springtrap was what he was going by, and was elected leader of the Phantoms. I told him what they were planning to do. Burn the building. I told him to get his friends out, but not himself because they have done nothing wrong, but he is a dirty murderer. He actually listened, which surprised me, but he survived the fire. He somehow got a bigger head, but he also lost his arm. He had trouble moving, and barely made it into an alleyway. It turns out my friends weren't the only ones killed by Afton. On the last night the place ended up burning. He saved a broken down version of Circus Baby, I think she was called Scrap Baby. There was no remains, but something told me he was still there, something told me I shouldn't go into the afterlife, I could feel something was wrong, but what?

Hope you enjoyed!