Davesport Angst

A/N: So-- I-- this isn't a request from anyone. As much as I hate angst-- ... Ok I don't feel anything most of the time--- but as much as I have no motivation to do anything, I saw an amazing artwork, which just so happens to be the cover picture of this chapter, and was made by

 Ok I don't feel anything most of the time--- but as much as I have no motivation to do anything, I saw an amazing artwork, which just so happens to be the cover picture of this chapter, and was made by

So go check em out and give them love and support! I was also inspired by watching some great memes, and thought 'HEY LET'S GO MAKE SOME PEOPLE BE UPSET!' This is after the third game good ending

So go check em out and give them love and support! I was also inspired by watching some great memes, and thought 'HEY LET'S GO MAKE SOME PEOPLE BE UPSET!' This is after the third game good ending. Also thanks again to the amazing artist I mentioned who let me borrow their drawing!

------------------------------------------------

Dave's POV

I miss Sportsy, ... No! Don't think about him! I thought to myself, hoping I didn't start crying again. It had been a few weeks sense, ... Sense we all let Sportsy. He-- He lied to them. He couldn't move on. He only told me. They all believe he's going to come. Only me and Blackjack, his soul, know better. I swear everytime I look at that damn mutt, I can see Jack, ... Smiling, crying, ... Like he was that day. I looked at the sleeping dog next to me. I pet him gently as to not wake him up, after all, he was the last thing Sportsy gave to me, my only thing left of him, except his family, who hate me for trying to do what Sportsy told me to do. Tell them the truth. I wish I didn't pass on, ... No I wish he could've came with us. He would've enjoyed it here, ... Everyone's happy! Everyone except me. I started crying again, dispite the fact I tried not to. I overheard Dee, the puppet say "He's crying again. ... But it's been a few weeks, ... Maybe he isn't coming? ... Maybe he was right?" Her voice was shakey, and muffled, so it was hard to understand what she said, but, I understood it. Peter, one of the two Phoney's here then replied with, "N-No! He's coming! H-He said he would! He wouldn't lie to us!" His voice was easier to hear, sense he talks louder than Dee. His voice was cracking, like he was going to cry. I then heard Steven, the other Phoney say "How about we talk to Blackjack. Maybe we can figure out why Jack hasn't come yet!---- Maybe we can get Dave to stop crying all the time!" He also spoke loud. His voice was the one that sounded the least pained, but I could hear how he also missed Old Sport. I sighed, and went to the door, before saying "Blackjack's sleeping. I'll let you know when he's not." I heard Dee growl. "OPEN UP THE DOOR! YOU CAN'T JUST LOCK YOURSELF IN HIS ROOM, AND ACT LIKE HE'S NOT COMING! ... H-He said he would come. He didn't lie to us, ... Right?" I started crying again, ... I feel pathetic. I can't even control my own tears now that I've met Sportsy. "H-He told me, ... He couldn't come w-with us! He said i-it was because he h-has no soul. He also s-said he couldn't bear to t-tell you guys the truth." I barely managed to get out my three sentences, because of my sobbing. Why did Sportsy have to tell me the truth! It's so unfair! I ,... I don't understand why! Blackjack then nudged my arm. "Blackjack's awake now, ..." I said through the door. "Can you open the door for us?" Steven asked, to which I replied "No! You're gonna kick me outta here! I don't wanna leave Sportsy's room! S-Sportsy means too much to me, ... Y-Yet, ..." I couldn't finish my sentence, because I started sobbing again. Blackjack then told me "Don't cry Dave, ... Jack wouldn't want for you to cry. If he were here, he'd probably hug and comfort you, to the best of his ability!" I looked at the dog. "S-Sportsy's not here though! H-He's stuck in the world of the l-living, or the flipside! He couldn't c-come with us because he had no soul!" Blackjack looked at me before putting one of his paws on my lips. "Shhhh, ... Maybe I can ask The Real Fredbear to see what he can do, but I can't promise anything. I'm sorry brother and sister, but Jack lied. There is no way for him to come unless I can manage to find some way, .... But, ... I can't travel to him anymore, because he gave my tie to him to Dave, because he was afraid to go, afraid to lose two people he cared about in one day, ..." I just hugged Blackjack and started crying again. I could hear tears from the other side of the door, so I unlocked it, and pulled the Kennedy's that were here into a hug. Steven was hugging Peter, so I also kinda pulled him into a hug. I noticed Steven trying to console Peter, so I tried to console Dee, ... I told her "He really cared about you, ... You know. He told me about you! I never realized he was talking about you specifically because I'm an idiot! Hahah, ..." Dee replied by smacking me and pulling me into a tighter hug. It was at this moment I realized, ... Blackjack was gone. "... D-Do any of you know where Blackjack is!?" I was panicked, because Blackjack had never left me before, and now he's just gone without a trace. Everyone else just started looking for him too. I was extremely worried that I had lost the last thing Sportsy had given me. I already lost him, I can't lose his soul too!

To. Be. Continued.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: I'll probably update this in like 2-3 days. If you guys want Jack to be able to join, just comment "LET THE ORANGE JOIN!" If you want Jack to be dead, from the fire, comment "SAD BOI DAVE!" Or, ... Something along those lines. But uh, thanks for reading, and if nobody comments, when I go to make the next part, you can bet it'll be based off the mood I'm in! :D