C.C. With adopted Younger Ghost Sibling! (You)

MehlovezUnderTaleyey
A/N: Thank you for the request! I apologize that this took so long to write! I don't get notifications at all, so I am sincerely sorry!

—————————————————————————

Your POV

I got up, humming a song I absolutely love with all my heart, because today is a new day, and it's going to be great! I greeted all of the children who I've seen have been here for a lot longer than I have, poor them. They got murdered by someone. I don't remember how I died, ... I ended up running into C.C. "Hey big bro!" I said cheerfully to him. "Hey little sis or bro. Which one you going by today?" He then asked me, which made me smile. He's a very supportive person. "Oh I'm going by, ... *insert gender*" I replied with a smile. I remember when the souls other than him found out I'm gender fluid.

*Flashback*

"Hey guys!- I'm going by he/him pronouns today!" I spoke cheerfully, noticing the weird looks they were giving me for saying that. "But you told us you're a girl." One of them said. "That was yesterday- I don't really have a set gender!" I then replied to them, and one of them shouted "YOU CAN'T PICK TO BE A BOY ONE DAY AND A GIRL THE NEXT!!" I slightly flinched at the sudden yelling, even though I was used to it, but I couldn't help but do so. That's when C.C. came in. "What's with all the yelling?" He asked and they glared at me. "She's changing her gender. She apparently is a boy today." The soul responded with an eye roll. I was used to this type of mental abuse due to growing up in a toxic community, but it still hurt. "Then he's a boy today. It's as simple as that." I heard C.C. reply, making me smile softly. It's funny how a single person can make your day. "SHE'S NOT A BOY. SHE SAID SHE IS A SHE, SO SHE'S A SHE!!!" It was disheartening to hear them verbally abuse me for my emotions, but I saw C.C. come right up to the soul who just shouted at him. "Ya know what? No. It's one thing if you're joking around, and it's enough if you're just a terrible person to people like him. He can be WHATEVER gender HE wants to be. It's up to HIM." And when the soul rolled their eyes, ... C.C. gave em a slap on the face, before taking me to his hiding spot.

*End of flashback*

I zoned back into reality to C.C. waving his hand in front of my face. "You ok?" He then asked with a slightly concerned look. "Yeah big bro! I'm fine! I just remembered when you stood up for me! I really appreciate it, ... not many people would do that, ..." I said with a sigh as I looked up at my best friend here. "You know, people are changing! More people are being supportive! It happens one realization at a time, and is a slow process, but it is happening!" He replied cheerfully, with a big smile, to which I pulled him into a hug. "Aww thanks! I didn't know! I'm glad people are realizing when what they say is a joke and when it isn't!" He smiled at me and messed with my hair. "What do ya say we go big the nightguard and play around all night?" He then asked, to which I nodded in response, following him to bug whoever was on duty that night.

——————————————————————————

A/N: Sorry it took such a long time, and is really short, ... I had no ideas.

For anyone who reads this, and sees a situation similar to what happened here, please, stand up for your fellow gender fluid, trans, non-binary, or etc. Because you never know what hardships they have to struggle, whether it's family issues, or just a toxic person you meet on a street.

Thank you all, and farewell for now.