Michael & Dave

This is for Crimson_Borealis, thanks for requesting the first FNaF request from this app!

---------------------------

Michael's POV

I saw this portal, and because I didn't wanna go to work, I decided to walk in. I probably should've thought of it before running into a purple man who's just looking at me. I looked back at him to notice he isn't blinking. After a few minutes he started smiling, an unsettling smile. I got the creeps, but kept looking at him waiting for him to blink. I bet he was doing the same thing, but I'm not blinking when I feel this uncomfortable.

Dave's POV

I saw this dude come out of a random portal, and so I was trying to decide if he was someone I'd like to hang around or not. I noticed he was looking at me, and was looking at my eyes. Probably because I didn't blink at all sense he arrived. I haven't decided if I was gonna inform Phoney, or just hang out with him. I kept looking at him, noticing he hasn't blinked once, and so I started smiling, trying to unsettle him, because I wanted to see how he'd react. He looked unsettled but tried to hide it. I held in some laughs because his face was hilarious. He noticed I looked like I was gonna laugh, and he frowned. I walked up and poked his face, which looked kinda dead. After I poked his face, he backed away and I heard an animatronic shifting? Maybe something happened and he died, because he felt like he was rotting. "You ok there? I noticed you seem like you've seen a ghost." I said to see how he'd react. He nodded, catching me off guard. I mean, did whatever happened to kill him make him lose his voice or his will to speak? I grabbed him and brought him to Phoney. "Hey Phoney, someone randomly came out of a portal. We had a fun contest, don't worry it's not the kind me and Sportsy do." I said to my boss "Dave, I swear if you try to get him to-----" I cut him off with "Don't worry, I'm just gonna show him around."

Michael's POV

I looked at him wondering if he was serious he thought creeping me out was a contest. "... I need to get back to my work. ... I'd prefer their then being here with this creepy dude who looks like my dad." I said pointing at the purple man. "So ya can speak!" The purple man started, "I'm Dave, Dave Miller! But you can call me whatever you like! What's your name?" I looked at him in disbelief. He actually believed what he told the phone person, who I doubted was like the Phone Guy I was used to. "I'm Michael, and I might be stuck here for some time. I don't wanna be by-----" I got cut off by him saying "Great!" Looking into my eyes with that stupid smile. He hadn't blinked once yet, and neither have I. "... I might be from a different world, but I know a psychopath's eyes. Dave stay away from me. I don't care how nice you can be, I don't wanna be dragged into some shit." I was looking him dead in the eye, and he was doing the same.

Dave's POV

He called me out, infront of Phoney, and basically said 'fuck you.' I was looking into his eyes, smiling that smile that seemed to unsettle him. "Fine then me and Sportsy will have a great time without you Michael the chicken." He still looking me in the eyes replied with "My world has a Freddy's. The animatronics attack at night, which is when I work. You don't know how many times I nearly died, YOU of all people don't get to call me a chicken. You remind me of my fucking father." I was surprised by what he said, and walked to the saferoom to wait for Sportsy. Michael hung out with Phone Guy for the rest of his time at Freddy Fazbender's, waiting to head back to Fazbear's.

----------------------------

I finished, sorry it's short, but it's hard to come up with ideas with such a vage topic. Hope I didn't ruin the request you asked for Crimson_Borealis! Hope everyone who reads has a great day!