Michael × Reader

So this is my first × reader, ... Thanks for requesting _-Bluey, because to get better you need to be out of your comfort zone!

Side note: y/n = your name (for peeps who didn't know)

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

I was headed home, it had been a long time sense I had seen Michael. He just disappeared at work one night. I told him not to go after he didn't come home on night three! ... That's enough me, what happened has happened, I can't change it. I sighed as I opened the door to the house me and Michael shared before he disappeared. I saw him on the couch. "Michael!? Where we're you!?" I shouted before noticing he looked, ... Like he was rotting? I was so confused by that. I went and poked him, his skin felt dead. "A-are you ok?" I asked softly.

Michael's POV

I looked at Y/N, who shouted at me, before noticing I was rotting. "I'm fine, just, feeling dead inside, ... That was a joke because I uh, ... Got my organs scooped out. I should've listened to you." Y/N then hugged me, so I hugged back. "It's not your fault! It's that stupid location's fault!" Y/N then shouted, before continuing and saying "Sorry for shouting at you Mikey, I'm just mad. ... But where were you?" I waited for a bit before replying with "I uh, ... was, ... worn as a skin-suit by one of the animatronics, ... I'm sorry I didn't come sooner, I didn't get a choice."Y/N patted my head before saying "I declare movies and cuddles to celebrate your return!" I softly chuckled, "Whatever you say Y/N!" After saying that Y/N tossed three movies at me, I picked a random one, and Y/N seemed happy. Y/N sat next to me, so I went in for cuddles. Other than the fact my skin felt weird due to the rotting, and I had it covered, it went pretty nice. We cuddled till Y/N fell asleep, to which I turned off the movie, and fell asleep too, still hugging Y/N.

--------------------------

I tried to make this gender neutral, so anyone of any gender could read this, and not have to pretend to be a gender. Thanks for requesting _-Bluey, hope you enjoyed, and hope this request is a good read for you! Hope everyone enjoys, and hope you all have a good day/night!