Davesport Angst Part 2 Screw it, I'm bored.

A/N: I know I said I'd wait till Thursday, but like, I'm bored! :| I'm gonna do both endings. Also, feel free to give me constructive criticism on my drawing! Hahah---- Dave drawing go 😘

-------------------------------------------------------

Orange boi isn't joining in this ending. ︎⚠︎Trigger Warning! Mentions of self harm⚠︎

Blackjack's POV

I know I left Dave suddenly, and I probably should've left a warning, but I'm sure it'll be fine. For now it's time to talk to The Real Fredbear. I found him and nudged him. "Hey Fredbear, ... Everyone misses my corpse, the orange guy. Do you think you could bring him here? Everyone's worried and----" I got cut off by The Real Fredbear saying "I cannot make an exception for him. I'm sorry that you miss him, but a corpse can't join the afterlife. He's still alive though." I stared at him in disbelief. "But he helped free everyone who was trapped in the Flipside! He---" The Real Fredbear shook his head no, before leaving. Now I felt like I was gonna cry. My poor family, and Steven, ... And poor Dave, he was the only one who knew the truth, and he cried everyday. He'll probably try something if I tell him, but I can't just, lie to him! He's the one who controls who my soul goes to, and has treated me really nice, considering just looking at me reminds him of Jack. The guy he loved--- no, he still loves him, ... There's no denying that. I went back to the afterlife's version of the Kennedy household. It was pretty similar to the actual place, but it had pictures, memories, from before they came. I saw Dave panicking, and everyone else starting to panic. "Relax! I'm here! ... I have good news, and bad news." Dave just looked at me and pulled me into the biggest hug. "Don't disappear on me like that! You had me fuckin' worried I lost you, like I--- ... We all lost Sportsy." I sighed. "I'm sorry! I just went to talk to The Real Fredbear. ... He--- ... Jack's alive, ... And also unable to join us, ... Ever." Dave's face was relieved when I told him about Jack being alive, but he started crying when I told him the second news. I couldn't see anyone else's reactions, but I think they all hugged each other. Dave also seemed more, ... Distant, like if he was somewhere else mentally. Probably trying to take in the news. I watched as he got up, and went into Jack's room. I was about to follow before he shut the door on me. "Dave?" I asked, because this wasn't normal behavior for him at all. I tried opening the door, by having Peter open it, but he locked it. "Dave! Open the door!" There was no response, only silence. Complete silence. Steven kicked down the door, and Dave was nowhere to be seen. There was nothing there that showed us where he was. I smelled his scent though, because I'm a helpful shadow doggo. I went to the locked bathroom, and scratched at the door, to get the attention of everyone, to get help opening it, but it opened on its own. I then saw Dave, looking at some bandages on his arms. I realized he had been wearing them for the time we got here, after I left him alone for the first time, which I did as soon as we got here, to explore. He had tears running down his face, but he WASN'T crying. Peter came in first. "Dave--- what the actual HECK!?" He asked looking at Dave, that's when it hit me, ... Dave has blamed himself for Jack not coming. Well, he hasn't necessary blamed himself, but, he took his hopeless feelings out against himself, by cutting. "Dave, you, ... You, ... You IDIOT! Do you think Jack would want you to hurt yourself!?" Dee shouted at Dave, before pulling him into a tight hug. "n-no, ... h-he wouldn't, ..." I heard Dave mumble to Dee, who then said "Then don't do it! It's not healthy!" Dave started crying, and hugged her back before saying "I-I won't do it again, ... For Sportsy, ... And for you guys, ..." Dee looked Dave dead in the eyes, shooting him a small glare. "F-Fine, I also won't do it, for myself." He then said. I gave him a weak smile, and could only pray he'd keep his promise. Dee decided to stay with Dave in Jack's room, to help make sure he didn't do it again. I eventually fell asleep, trying to follow Dave, ...