Freddy Fazbender's Stripper Jack (Davesport)

So I got the idea from Sickness_Flower :> and my new friend told me to write it, so this is for you! Btw I have declared this amazing bean as my friend. Also, this in in DSaF 2 even though Jack being a stripper can only happen (to my knowledge) in DSaF 3. Also this isn't gonna be a lemon, dispite mentions.

----------------------------

Jack's POV

I was being forced to work the strip club, which was new, and I really didn't want to do. I sighed as I had to work along side the stripper fox. Phone Guy told me if I did a good job, I could charge customers, which means, I'm actually going to get money instead of tokens for once. I sighed at went to do my job, and got around $50 before Dave came in. I didn't notice till I heard him say "Sportsy, I'll pay you $200 bucks to come with me." "Dave that's not how this works-----" I replied. "$500. I'll give you $500 and I'll cover for you if Phoney asks." Dave then said. That's a good offer, and I was happy with it. "Alright Dave, I'm accepting your offer." I then said, as Dave dragged me to the saferoom. "Alright Sportsy, I'll pay you even more if you let me------" "How much. I know what you want how much." I said cutting Dave off. "How much do you want?" He then asked. "At least $200 for Vegas, which we're definitely going to." I then replied. After I said that I was given $700 dollars, and Dave pulled me onto his lap, and I could see his mischievous, but lusty smirk.

*Time skip brought to you by Phoney yelling at them*

Dave's POV

Jack was a blushing mess as it was time for us to go to Vegas, and tried to get up. He whimpered, and I picked him up. "I'll carry you Sportsy!" I then said, to which he responded with "I'm fine Dave." I gave him a blank stare then said yet again, but in a bit of a darker tone "I'll carry you Sportsy." He noticed I wasn't gonna take no for an answer, and sighed, giving up. I walked out of the saferoom carrying Sportsy out of the restaurant, and to my car. "So Old Sport, I heard Phoney's gonna make you work that area for the next week, want the same deal?" I asked giving him a grin. "Only if you pay me everyday." He replied, to which I chuckled. I love having the secret of me being William Afton, because Afton Robotics is a very wealthy company, so dispite me wanting to be Dave, I get over thousands as my company ownership paycheck. I smirked as I thought of the things I'd be able to do to Sportsy in the coming week thanks to bribing Phoney. That stupid phone isn't as dumb as he looks after all. "Dave, can you put me down, that smirk says your planning something." The orange bean said. "I'm not plotting anything Sportsy! Just thinking!" He sighed as I drove us to Vegas.

---------------------

So this wasn't a very long chapter, but I had trouble about deciding what to charge people. :P hope you all enjoyed reading this, and thanks again Sickness_Flower for the idea!