Matt × Jimbo DSaF fluff

I admit, I couldn't come up with a proper title. Thanks for requesting em0hub! I'll try my best to get the personalities right!

-----------------------------

Matt's POV

I saw the scary orange man wind up the music box, and then he told me "I'mma summon Jimbo, so Mr. Virgin, sense I never see you leave the prize counter, I'm inviting you to come along, dispite the fact I don't like being near you." I looked at him surprised "Well ok then scary orange man." I replied accepting the invitation, knowing Scott probably wouldn't care that I left, seeing as I scare kids. I followed him as he got the stuff to summon Jimbo the janitor. He was clearly uncomfortable, but I really didn't care, I mean he invited me. He soon summoned Jimbo, which wasn't as dramatic as he made it seem.

Jimbo's POV

I saw the orange guy, which didn't surprise me, and I saw Matt. "Hello Orange, hello Matt. Surprised to see you of all people." I then said. "Ah well the scary orange man invited me." Matt then replied. I sighed "Well Orange, what do you want now?" I then asked. "I wanted you two to hang out, and sense you are seeming to be getting along, I'll leave before you decide to spray me." With that, the orange left. I looked at Matt, who was always smiling, yet hiding something that could be seen if you looked in his eyes. He was hiding depression. I couldn't tell why, but I just felt kinda bad for him, so I patted his head. "I don't know why you're sad, but you can tell me, and I'll listen." I then said, knowing many things like Dave and Phone Guy's password for the company computers.

Matt's POV

Jimbo patted me on the head, and what he said caught me off guard. "Why would I be sad? Everybody loves me!" I said, dispite knowing the sentence wasn't true. After saying that Jimbo just pulled me into a hug, and I couldn't help but start crying softly. It had been so long (not a reference, I swear----) sense I felt like someone actually cared. Phone Guy didn't care, sense he had only listened when I threatened to get the place shut down. "Thanks Jimbo, I don't see why people are so scared of you other than that spray bottle of yours, and people being in springlock suits at times." I noticed Jimbo smile at me, and realized I felt less, ... Numb. Numb is the best way to describe it. Feeling everything, yet not feeling it at the same time.

Jimbo's POV

Matt told me he wasn't afraid of me like the others, which, I didn't mind, seeing as he's a nice person. I like him as a friend, maybe even more, but I can't tell. I spent the rest of the day talking to him, and his smile looked less forced, which I like to see from friends.

-------------------------

So I don't really know how to do Jimbo or Matt's personality, but I tried hope you enjoy em0hub :> Hope everyone has a great day/night, and enjoys this!