Undercover Skittles, ... PART 2!?!?

A/N: You people in the comments have asked, and you shall receive. Ace Spade and Will King are gonna fuck up Candy's! :D Also, I felt showing how Dave is literally a Yandere for Jack-

——————————————————————

Dave's POV

I walked into Candy's with Sport, who's going by Ace now for some reason, why Ace is the question. (Hahah- bullying myself.) Anyways, that doesn't matter. What matters is that WE'RE GONNA FUCK THIS PLACE UP FOR SHOOTING UP FREDDY FAZBENDERS! Sportsy looked at me and waved me over to follow him, so I did happily. "Da- Will. Part one of our plan, cover for the other. We are each other's alibis, and if we stay off the cameras, they'll never have reason to suspect us." I nodded, I already knew what he was saying, and why, but I don't understand, why does he like getting Faztokens so much? "Yeah yeah Sp- Ace!- ..." I sighed and looked at the bathrooms. "How about we start there? Ya love doin' that to Freddy's n' all!" I could almost swear his soulless looking eyes lit up and he nodded excitedly. We walked to the bathroom and I stayed by him as he rigged up a firecracker to blow up when the door was opened five times. We then left and went to 'work' the manager was the fourth person. Someone walked in after he left, and the boss yelled at the manager, it was hilarious! I barely managed to kept a stern expression! Unlike Sportsy, who had no trouble doing it. His lack of expressions, or better yet, emotions at times scares me. I zoned out, and time passed before Sport shook me back to reality.

Jack's POV

Dave was clearly having problems hiding his amusement, but then his expression went blank, I didn't mind, but it gave the ex-manager chills. He seemed creeped out. Our 'boss' went on ranting about how he couldn't believe he'd do that, and thought it was a secret plot at revenge from the person who got framed. When the guy finally left, I poked Dave a few times before I shook him. "Huh? Sorry I zoned out for a little." He replied laughing nervously. I rolled my eyes and hummed softly. "Manager got fired. We got promoted, and he was ranting for about an hour. We still got some time to do shit." I replied in a quiet tone, so nobody would hear me. He nodded happily, and I then thought of something. "You like rigging animatronics right? What if we rig one to, I dunno, bite someone when it hears birthday, that'd be funny." He nodded in agreement with a huge smile. I looked at the time before dragging him to the back, and sitting by him. It was our assigned break time after all and we were gonna use it wisely. We both started changing the animatronic that was there. It was special for birthdays. I replaced the foam teeth with real ones as he changed the code. We got done quickly, and decided to clock out for the day. They don't ever check their robots, so there's no doubt we'll get away with it.

——————————————————————

A/N: Should there be a part three? Comment down below! Also will they get away with this chaos, or will someone find them? All will be planned if you all want a third part!