Davesport

Author note this is a fluff chapter for OldSportzy :> hope you enjoy my mediocre writing.

-------------------------------

Jack's POV

I was in the saferoom getting ready to suit up when Dave came in and gave me a hug. He was being more clingy lately, and there was nothing I could do, so I hugged him back. "Sportsy, do ya wanna kill some kiddins, then maybe hang out after work?" Dave asked, I sighed and replied with "Sure Dave, I don't see why not."
I got suited up and so did Dave. We were in the Spring Freddy and Spring Bonnie suits. I followed Dave out to the annoying kids, who were shouting. The Puppet was trapped in it's box by the virgin, while the trashpile was still at the ball pit. "Hey kids! Do you wanna go to a party with me and Spring Bonnie?" I asked with a fake cheerful voice. Dave added in by saying "It's in the backroom! Follow me!" I was surprised he didn't mention anything about killing the kids, seeing as when he kidnaps kiddins he usually does. I noticed Phoney on the cameras. So that's what we forgot. "Dave, the cameras." I said in he hushed tone. "Don't worry Old Sport! I already delt with that!" Dave then replied. I sighed in relief, and lead the kids to the back with Dave. He killed them, seeing as he usually does. After that Dave decided we were leaving work early, as he helped me out of the suit, and dragged me out of the building. He dragged me to my house and he said "Movies! Then tomorrow we go to Vegas!" I sighed "But what if I didn't want to watch movies?" I asked teasingly as I knew he was gonna make me watch them with him anyways. "Old Sport, of course you wanna watch movies! You'll be hanging out with your favorite Aubugine while you do so!" Dave then replied pulling out Kebobs. "Sides' I have Kebabs." I sighed. "Fine, but only for the Kebobs." Dave smiled as he went to put in a movie making sure I couldn't see. He put in a horror movie, and he was clearly tired. About halfway into the movie I noticed him falling asleep, so I let him lean on my shoulder, seeing as I wasn't a jerk, but a guy who actually cares about Dave, dispite not acting like it. Dave sleepily hugged me, snuggling up to me. I blushed lightly and and made sure he was sleep before kissing the top of his head and saying "I love you, you crazy Aubugine." I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV, trying not to disturb Dave. I then yawned and fell asleep.

------------------------------------

First Wattpad request------- well not really a request I guess(?) But I'm not that good at fluffs, so hope anyone who reads this enjoyed, and thanks again OldSportzy for giving me an idea! :>