Playin' Gay Chicken (Davesport)

So I'd like to thank cutefoxix for requesting this! Also if anyone's curious about the cover image, I made it myself!

---------------------

Dave's POV

I got bored at work, and was waiting for Old Sport to arrive, before I had an idea. I was gonna flirt with him to see his reaction. I was thinking of stuff to him, when he walked in. "Hello there Old Sport!" I said cheerfully. He replied with "Hello Dave." I smiled as I flirted "So Sportsy, are you a light switch, because you turn me on?~" (it's understandable if you don't like the flirts, I'm just making them up) His face turned a bright red before he responded with "Dave, I------ ..." He sighed before continuing "Dave you must be the night sky, because you're beautiful~" I felt my face heat up as I wasn't expecting that. "Well Sportsy, I bet you'd be better than those hookers from Vegas~" I flirted again, and his face turned dark red.

Jack's POV

I felt my face heat up more at what he just said. I tried my best to think of a good response. "Well, Aubugine, you're a nice shade of purple like a beautiful sunset~" I saw his face turn a bit more red. I quickly suited up, and left the saferoom before he could continue. I entertained the kids before I saw Dave, in Springbonnie come up and say "Old Sport, you're more beautiful than a sunrise~" I felt my face heat up again, and I moved to a different room. He followed me, and kept flirting. I eventually had to go to Phoney. "Phoney, Dave keeps flirting with me, and I don't know what to do! I tried flirting back, and avoiding him, but he won't stop!" I told him. "Well if he keeps flirting do something he wouldn't expect." The Phone then responded. "Like what!? I'm not gonna do anything like kiss him! I'm not gay enough for that!"

Dave's POV

I was outside the office eavesdropping on Sportsy and Phoney, when I heard that line. I decided to stop flirting with him today, because I didn't want him to get the wrong idea. I went to the saferoom, got out of the suit, and went home, dispite it not being 6:00 yet. Sportsy will do fine on his own, if not, Phoney will call me. I mean, he always does. I thought about what Old Sport said. He's not gay enough? I'm not gay enough! Flirting is fine 'n all, but being gay is something I was told was wrong, and Henry's always right.

----------------------

Thanks again cutefoxix for requesting! Hope you enjoyed, and this was good enough for you! Hope everyone else enjoyed too! Have a great day/night!