Spa night

Ahhh thank you all so much again for all the reads, votes and all those nice and funny comments TwT
I have no idea how I got this idea, but here you go XD And honestly this was actually a bit weird to write, but still pretty funny.

After the few stressful days you were thinking about what to do with your roommates. Everyone was way too tired to go out and do something where you had to move a lot, so for the whole day no one really went outside. Even Diego, who usally was the one jumping around the whole time laid tiredly on the couch with his dino plushie in his arms, being half asleep.

So what better to do than a spa night, you all deserved some self treatment after all. Yet again it was a really relaxing thing to do and since it has been a while you did something similiar to that you decided that today was a good day. When you first proposed the idea some were more interested than the others, but in the end you got everyone to participate. It was around 6pm now so you started to prepare everything.

At first you thought about going to a professionel spa, but quickly decided against that for today. First of all because that would be pretty expensive for eight persons and secondly because you would probably cause more trouble than you would be relaxing. So you decided to make a DIY one at your own apartment. Well, it wasn't even close to a spa, you just wanted a reason to relax a bit.

Kira and Pucci where sent out to get some stuff from the store you could use, meanwhile you prepared the living room. It wasn't that much work since you mostly put some snacks on the table and rearranged the blankets a bit so it would be more comfortable.

Kars and Valentine were in the bathroom to tidy everything up because you told Kira and Pucci to bring some hair masks for everyone with them. Normally you would say that a hot bath is a must on a spa night, but the problem with that is pretty obvious. You did not want to sit in your small bathroom with seven other people around you, let alone being in the bathtub. So you just left that part out, but it was still possible that everyone put the hair mask on if you went seperately in the bathroom.

After about 15 minutes you heard your door being opened and greeted Pucci and Kira who just came back. Wait a second, how did Kira find the spare key this time? You were sure you hid it good enough so he wouldn't always use it instead of the doorbell. As if he could read your thoughts he smirked and handed you the said key.

"You really need to find a better place." he simply said to you and went to help Pucci unpack everything. For a second you stood there a bit dumbfounded , but quickly put the key on the counter to start helping them. You peaked inside the bag and by the first look it seemed like they got everything you asked for. Reaching your hand inside you grabbed some of the face masks packages and brought them in the living room when something else caught your eye.

"Who bought these hand masks?" you asked as you held up a package for dry hands. In it were some kind of gloves that will moisturize your hands to help them get soft and repaired. "That was Kira." answered Pucci as he threw the rest of the skin care products on the table.

"Is it for himself, us or his uhh other hand?" you questioned. As weird as it sounded, but Kira could've bought it for everything. "I have absolutely no idea, but he bought more than one package so I think we can use them too." said Pucci as he shrugged with his shoulders. Even he didn't know what Kira originally planned to do with them , maybe you will ask him later about that.

From the hallway you called everyone else over in the living room, but one person didn't show up at first. You opened the door to your room and saw Doppio sleeping on your bed with a pillow in his arms. Trying not to scare him you carefully reached out your hand to touch his shoulder, but he got shocked either way.