Picnic

After that disaster with your online classes just now you just wanted to do something to get your mind off. So why not go to the park and have a small picnic with your roommates? Pucci and Doppio helped you prepare some snacks while Kars and Kira were at the local store to get some drinks. Valentine was watching a documentary again as Dio and Diego just tried to push each other off the couch the whole time.

Honestly it wasn't even like there wasn't enough place for them, they just didn't want to admit defeat by letting the other sit on the left side.

Once everyone was done with their task you headed to the next bus stop and went off near the park. It wasn't the most beautiful one, but it was quite a nice contrast to the loud streets. There was a small lake and two playgrounds, one on each side of the park. For your picnic you decided to take a spot on the grass where you knew weren't that many other people around.

After you were able to decide whether you wanted to sit on the left or the right side of the tree you set down the blanket and all the food you took with you. However, before you really got to eat anything you lost Diego who was already on the playground running after all the scared children while he screamed at them. There also were some horrified moms, but Diego didn't seem to care who he was hunting down. He just wanted to have the high ground.

Pucci looked through the bag and pulled out a few pieces of bread. "What are you planning on doing with these?" asked Valentine as he pointed at Pucci with his pointer finger. "Just follow me." answered the priest and motioned the blonde to follow him. You almost wanted to ask yourself what they were going to do, but when you saw them sitting down on the edge of the lake you knew why he brought that bread. They were feeding the ducks, how sweet.

Since there was nothing better to do now, you laid down with your arms crossed behind your head as you simply looked up in the sky. The weather really was beautiful today and it felt so nice to let the sun kiss your skin, with a light breeze of the wind fluttering through the leaves. That was until a tall shadow blocked the light causing you to open one eye and see who that was.

"What are you doing?" asked Dio as he raised an eyebrow at you for lying on the ground. "Sunbathing, wanna join me?" you asked him and petted the spot next to you for him to lay down. Dio however made a 'tch'and walked away while he muttered something under his breath.

Seeing the free spot another person quickly took the chance to lay down next to you. It was Doppio who now had his head resting onto your stomach, his brown eyes also looking up in the sky. He had a content smile on his face before he yawned. His body shifted once again a bit, but after a short moment he was already half asleep.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw Kira walking over to you, but keeping a bit of distance to where he set down another blanket. He even had a pillow with him and made himself comfortable with that on the ground. Once he laid down he grabbed a bag and pulled out a newspaper which he then started to read.

Listening to the birds chirping it didn't take you long before you fully fell asleep. At one point you felt Doppio moving onto your side to hug you around your stomach, but it was nothing that was really disturbing your slumber. Except that at one point you noticed that Diavolo was the one to hug you, you only noticed that since Doppio wouldn't hug you that tight. As soon as he realized you were still in the park his face changed back to the softer one of Doppio, who was just enjoying your company.

Suddenly you felt cold and wet. With a shriek you sat up, your clothes completely soaked in water from the bucket a certain jockey just threw onto you. Doppio also rolled off of you with a scream and scrambled away, scared about whatever just happened. Diego on the other hand was laughing at you so much he even had to hold his stomach. "Haha, very funny." you said sacrastically as you tried to wring out your clothes a bit.