Beach Fun

"And Dio don't forget to put on some sunscreen later, I know your skin is sensitive!" you shouted after the blonde as he walked ahead of you. After you looked at the weather report this morning you thought it couldn't be any better than today. Everyone still had their swimming trunks and on a hot day like this nothing could be better than a nice trip to the beach.

As soon as you asked them what they would think about that idea it didn't even take a second until half of the group already started to gather their stuff for the day. Even Kira seemed to be fine with a relaxing day he could sit on his blanket and just enjoy the fresh air.

Back to the present, after you made sure you had everything with you, you and your roommates had to take a train to reach the nearest beach. From then on you only had to walk for a few more minutes until you would finally arrive. It was really quite stressful to make sure no one got lost at the train station and not to mention Diego trying to climb onto the luggage racks. And as soon as the doors opened both him and Dio were practically running, trying to see who could be the faster one to claim the best place.

"It has been quite some time since I last had the chance to go to a beach." Valentine said as he was busy to look at all the small souvenir shops on the side of the road. All around you were people who also seemed to walk to the beach and you almost felt sorry for them as Dio pushed them all to the ground and out of his way. All while shouting, "Bow to me my servants!"

Other than that it was pretty cute to see him holding onto his sun hat you forced him to wear since you didn't want him complaining about how red his skin got if he didn't.

"Hey Kira, since you are probably not going to swim that much. Do you want a beach chair?" you asked the blond man who looked down at you over the top of his sunglasses. "Sure, sounds good." he answered and immediately raised his middle finger to push them up on his nose again. You had no idea if that was intentional or not, or at least hoped it wasn't directed at you.

Taking a sharp turn to the right you walked over to the small hut that gave out the keys. Too bad Dio wasn't in reach anymore, but you were sure they weren't that expensive.

"Come on, hurry up I don't want to wait much longer." Doppio whined from next to you and pulled on your shirt as he jumped from one foot to another. Once he saw how long you had to wait in line until you could get that beach chair for Kira his patience dropped even further. "You can already go ahead with Valentine if you want to." you told the pink haired man and immediately saw a wide grin spreading across his face.

Valentine actually was a bit confused why he suddenly got pushed towards the entrance of the beach, where it began to get more sandy. But with a short glance at you he understood what was up and quickly snatched a towel with the American flag on it from a small shelf. Let's just pretend we didn't see what he just did there since he looked way too happy about it.

"Isn't it great to be able to feel the sun?" Kars asked as he stretched his arms out and elegantly flipped his long hair back. It has been a while since you saw him smile like this, seems like bathing in the sun was something he rarely did. "Indeed, but I am really a bit worried about Dio." Pucci thought out loud as you almost reached the cash register. "I think he will learn from experience if he won't take some breaks in the shadow." you mumbled and received a small glare from the white haired man next to you. "Don't disrespect our lord."

Thankfully it was then your turn before an argument could start and you asked how many beach chairs were still free. "Not too many so we'll only give out one to each...family." the lady said and looked back and forth between you and the others, maybe you really looked a bit weird together. Or at least not like the normal kind of family, even with the few ones already missing.