Le food and le sleep

"What in the world is pizza?" came from your right side. It was Kars who tried to figure out what you just said. "How in the world doesn't the ultimate lifeform know what Pizza is?" remarked Kira who finally looked up from his newspaper. That man seemed to be annoyed at anything that would be interrupting his peace. The tension dropped because Kars took that remark quite personally so you quickly stepped in.

" Don't worry I'll explain. It's an italian dish that consist of a certain dough that comes with different toppings. Usually something with tomatoes and cheese" the purple haired man simply gave you a nod as a thanks to your explanation, but also mumbled about that he once was in Italy but you couldn't quite hear all of it.

"So what do you want as toppi-" "BLOOD!" interrupted Dio. Facepalming you actually had to explain to him that blood was not on the menu and that he maybe should try something more humane. " And why should someone as great as I take orders from you?" he questioned while pointing his sharp nails at you. And there you thought pizza would be the easy choice.

Thankfully the others complied more easy so in the end you just ordered 3 family pizzas. One mozzarella, one salami and another one with vegetables. After having that out of the way you went over to grab your phone and contact a nearby pizza restaurant. Curiously Kars looked over your shoulder, seemingly not being familiar with that kind of device. He reached out his finger and carefully touched the screen, pulling it back immediately after something changed on your screen.

"What is that device, human?" It was actually cute how he was "scared" of things that seemed normal to you. "I want to order our food so I have to call someone with this. You can watch me doing so and I'll help you understand that here more." you finished his sentence with a boop on his nose and let me tell you the ultimate lifeform never felt so humiliated because Diego let out a snicker. "Haha look at that! The allmighty ultimate lifeform is blushi-" his sentence was soon interrupted by Kira who held the jockey's mouth shut with his hand and kept a strong grip around him so he couldn't get away. But that without even giving him a glance. He simply kept staring at your phone that you held in your hands.

"Alright so while Kars and I are going to call the pizza place, I want you to prepare your beds. There are spare blankets in my closet" you looked over to Kira "you should know which one" and he simply nodded at you.

The two of you walked over in the kitchen and explained Kars everything about what you are doing while dialing the number. Suprisingly it all went smoothly and your order would arrive in about 45 minutes.

"Oh and I almost forgot there is another thing I want to change." turning around you looked at Kars who raised an eyebrow in question. His tall form menancly towering over you.

You stormed out of the room and went into your laundry room. There you still had a set of clothes left from an old friend that was taller than you. It was a simple button-up shirt and a pair of pants that would fit Kars. Honestly I wouldn't mind him walking around as he did now, but for the sake of the delivery guy he had to get changed.

You handed him the clothes and showed him the bathroom so he could change. Meanwhile you went to check on the others. They actually were able to prepare your couch with all the blankets and you must say it looked quite comfortable. Kira too had his mattress done and other than the rest of the group had everything carefully folded together. It just wasn't that much of a mess.

And then there were Dio and Pucci with their air mattress. It seemed like Pucci knew how to use the air pump, but since Dio was the one wanting to do it he didn't dare interfere. After a moment of watching Dio hitting the air mattress with the air pump you decided to step in before he would destroy their sleeping place.