Going for a swim (Part 1)

AN: Let's just pretend they all magically got swimming trunks XD and also I made this into two parts because it would be way too long for one.

After your parents left you didn't really had anything to do and it was still early, so there was enough time to start something. You thought for a while until you had an idea.

Since it was a rainy day what's better to do than to go to a public swimming pool? There was this one rather big water park nearby with lots of different swimming pools, slides and other activities in water, which you thought would be fun to visit. Also you needed to calm down after that awkward encounter with your parents.

So you told everyone to pack some stuff that's needed like some towels, swimming trunks and food. You also grabbed a ball and a few floating tires. After everything was done you all met up at the door to leave.

Almost everyone seemed excited to go there so you quickly grabbed some umbrellas because of the rain. The streets were pretty empty and this time it wasn't so complicated to get them all in the bus. The only thing that didn't change was Diego pressing the stop-button all the time.

After about half an hour you reached the nearest bus-stop and walked the rest to the water park. As soon as the building was in sight Doppio started sprinting towards it like an excited child, but waited to go inside until you all got there. You held the door open for everyone to get inside and felt the scent of the chlorine hit you, as well as the humid air. After everyone was inside you then went to the counter to get tickets for everyone.

"Hello, I would like to get tickets for the day. For me and all my friends here" you said while motioning towards the rest of the group. The cashier counted them quickly and then told you the price that once again was a lot cheaper than you thought it would be. However everyone got their wristband for their lockers and then was free to enter.

You all quickly went into a changing room to get changed, but decided beforehand to wait for everyone. You needed a bit longer than the others because you couldn't get your wristband on on your own and soon decided to go ask the other for help. Grabbing your stuff you put everything into your bag and made sure you left nothing on the bench when you left your cabin. You quickly hopped into the shower and then started to look around for your group. You saw Kira standing in front of the door where you would enter the main room with all the pools, obviously waiting for the others.

When he noticed you he sent you a small smile and turned around to face you. "Kira, could you help me with my wristband?" you asked him and held out your hand towards him. "Of course" he answered while holding your hand gently in his and putting on the wristband. He took a bit of time and you soon felt another presence standing behind you.

Turning around your eyes met the red ones of Kars, who standing there and watching you. When he noticed Kira helping you with your wristband he held his out too. It looked like he too had a lot trouble putting it on and gave up in the end. However when Kira was finished with yours he just glared at Kars. "No, you can do it yourself" he told the aztec god before stepping a bit away from the both you.

With a click of your tongue you grabbed Kars' wrist and helped him instead to which he thanked you. It didn't take long till the others finally arrived. You payed for a locker and ordered everyone to put the most important stuff inside except the stuff they wanted to take with them. Standing next to all of them you couldn't help but blush a bit. I mean just look at them and not gonna lie they all looked pretty... fine. (Just imagine them all in swimming trunks TwT)

Everyone's eyes widened when you entered the main room, admiring the great variety the place offered. "I guess you are free to go now, I'll put some towels and food on those lounger's over there." you told the others before everyone went in different directions.