Ice Skating in Bucci-style

"Wakey wakey!" shouted someone at you. You needed a few moments to get back from reality since you were just pulled out of your sweet slumber. With a small groan you sat up in your bed and saw Diego sitting on then end of your bed. Doppio wasn't in your room anymore so you assumed that he is in the bathroom or something like that.

"You have to stand up now. I made breakfast for you." he said excitedly with a huge grin spread across his face. "Yes, and you almost burned down the whole kitchen if it wasn't for Pucci taking out the fire." commented Kira who just walked by your door, his expression even more pissed off than it usually was.

You raised your eyebrow at Diego who just laughed nervously. "Well, the good will counts." he told you and shrugged with his shoulders before he stood up from your bed and ran back inside kitchen. You really had to thank Pucci later for that.

For a moment you just stayed in your bed, mostly just being on your phone, honestly you didn't feel like standing up at all. Suddenly someone rather heavy threw himself on top of you, knocking the air out of your lungs. "What the hell are you doing?!" you asked as you spotted the blond hair of Dio. That was so unlike him that it actually creeped you out.

"In my hundred years of living, I Dio, have never eaten something that disgusting. It was truly sickening." he explained. "Is it that bad?" you asked him to which he simply nodded, you were a bit concerned about what in the world Diego created in your kitchen. Almost feeling sorry for him you gently stroked his hair, not really knowing what to do right now. And let's face it, his hair looked really soft right now and it was too hard to resist the temptation.

"You are lucky I allow you to touch me, if you were someone else I would've already killed you." he said in a calm voice as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Quickly you pulled your hands back, a bit frightened by his sudden change of mood. "Did I say you could stop?" he asked as he lifted his head from the covers and glared at you with his crimson eyes. Nervously you put your hands back into his hair and watched his face relax again.

Thankfully before this could get even more awkward you heard Diego calling you over to the kitchen to try out his food to which you just earned an apologetic look from Dio.

"Alright, guess I'll have to go then." you claimed and tried to stand up, which proved to be a lot harder than expected with Dio laying on top of you. "Dio, can you please move." you asked him a bit annoyed by the fact he was just smirking at your attempts to lift him up. You really put all your strength in it, but the man on top of you didn't even budge the slightest. But after a moment he finally got off of you and even was kind enough to help you up. That man was truly unbelievable and him laughing at you now didn't make it any better.

Once in the kitchen you immediately saw what was wrong with Diego's breakfast. Well, at least whatever you would call breakfast, all that was left on the plate he set up for you was something black and crunchy, definitely burned to the max. You curiously poked it with a fork wondering what he cooked.

"Diego, was that a banana?" you asked. He just nodded proudly and started talking about how much work he put into it that you almost felt bad for not wanting to eat it. "Go on try it!" he told you. Hesitantly you lifted up the fork and raised it to your mouth, looking for an escape route, but he was just staring at you. And not only him, everyone that was with you in the kitchen looked at you, mostly with concern for your health.

But luck was on your side today, Doppio came running into the room with only a towel around his waist and his hair still being full of shampoo. "What is that all about?" questioned Valentine as he raised an eyebrow at Doppio's weird appearence.

"There's a spider in the shower." he said frightened, his brown eyes looking at everyone for help. Sighing Kars stood up and walked with Doppio to take the animal outside again so that Doppio could continue his shower.