Trampoline park

First of all thanks for over 1k votes, I never thought this book would reach that much (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

This morning already didn't start like any other day. For example the lack of warmth from Diavolo hugging you to which you got so used to. Another thing was Diego being awfully quiet until now, usually you could hear him arguing with someone at some point every morning when the others were still sleeping.

You heard the shower running from the bathroom so you suspected either Diego or Doppio inside it simply because you heard none of them. Reaching over to your nighstand you checked everything important on your phone before you finally decided to get changed. Just as you pulled your shirt over your head the door was being pushed open with a loud slam against the wall as Diego strided in. So much about knocking before entering.

"(Y/N), you have to check this out." he said and held a piece of a newspaper that has been ripped out in front of your face. "You want to go there?" you asked him, but the way his eyes shined already told you enough. You sighed and told him you could go there, but first you wanted to have some breakfast. It seems like Diego just found an article about a trampoline park in one of Kira's newspapers and he really wanted to go there, and since you didn't have any other plans for today you just let his dreams come true.

You made some eggs and bacon for everyone while Pucci was helping you set the table. Kira just sat on his chair and occasionally read out some interesting stuff from his half ripped newspaper. Doppio was still in the bathroom in which Dio stood in front of, banging his hands on the door so the pink haired man would finally leave. You wondered if it was Diavolo in there if he was just staying in there to get Dio mad. Valentine and Kars were at the local bakery to get some bread and maybe a small cake you could eat later.

"There was a robbery nearby." said Kira. He then read out the entire article about a few cases in your neighbourhood where some burglars were active. Hopefully they wouldn't target your home, but on the other hand you had 7 men in your house that probably are able to beat them up on their own. "So that's food delivery for me then, if they ever come to visit us that is." said Dio who gave up on getting Doppio out of the bathroom, guess he couldn't wear any lipstick soon.

"Dio, please just don't." you advised him to which he just laughed a bit. "Don't worry darling, I'm only joking. Unless..." Your conversation was interrupted by the doorbell ringing so you quickly stood up to open the front door. Outside were Kars and Valentine who brought some fresh bread and also a few muffins.

"They didn't have any cake so we bought all the muffins instead." said Kars as he set everything down at the table. "Yes, and we made a child cry because of that." mentioned Valentine who was still busy taking off his jacket. "Why would you do that?" you asked, that was so mean. "Have you ever heard of sharing?" added Pucci to which Kars simply shrugged with his shoulder, he couldn't care less. Suddenly heard a loud smack, followed by someone whining.

"Don't you dare touch that." said Kira in a stern voice, his newspaper still rolled up and threateningly held up by his left hand to prevent Diego from eating all the muffins. After a moment Diego didn't even touch a single muffin or tried to do so, but everytime he even moved in the slightest Kira hit him again.

Finally Doppio was done in the bathroom so you could have breakfast together.

When everyone was ready to go you took the bus to get to the trampoline park. The sad thing was that you also had to take the train, which took about one hour to the station you had to get off. So as you all stood at the train station you bought some hot drinks for everyone since you still had about 20 minutes until your train would arrive.

You had no problems getting in the train, but when Dio who was walking in front of you suddenly stopped and claimed he will not go any further things changed a lot. "Why Dio, there are enough seats for everyone." you claimed and pointed at the part were the most free seats were. Though when you took a second glance you knew what his problem was.