Ayayaya who are they?

That evening after your trip to the shopping center you all decided to go for a small walk in the park, but as some of your roommates requested it should be at night. They probably just wanted it to feel more epic to go there. Meanwhile you all ate some snacks you were able to buy before Bruno took them away from you and waited for it to get dark outside.

At the moment you were sitting on the couch with Diego lying on your lap, the dino plushie from the amusement park being held in his arms. You weren't sure if he actually was asleep, but he seemed to enjoy you running your hands through his messy hair, his eyes being closed. Kira was reading through a magazine from your local grocery store and marked everything you'll need to buy next time you are there so you didn't have to organize everything alone. You were pretty sure he was just trying to make sure you wouldn't forget anything, like last time you didn't bring some eggs.

From time to time he would lean over to you, grabbing your hands and asking if you still needed anything else from the store. He made it seem like he was just trying to get your attention, but he always tended to hold your hands a lot longer than necessary.

Dio on the other hand was doing his nails with Valentine helping him out from time to time. Even if the blonde with curls was more busy with your history book from your school, he still held the bottle of nailpolish up for the Brando. Kars watched Doppio who was in the kitchen and tried to heat up some leftover pasta from yesterday. Seemed like the purple haired man was just as worried about your kitchen as you were.

Pucci on the other hand was reading one of the books he bought earlier, occasionally asking you about your opinion about some certain topics. That was how most of the time passed until it was around 9pm. Now it was fully dark outside and also Dio's nailpolish was dry so everyone was ready to go.

You made sure everyone put on their jacket and got a flashlight with them so no one will get lost in the dark. Doppio and Diego also wore one of those reflective pendants, that was especially important for the blonde in case he was running on the road again. Just a bit safety so he wouldn't get hurt. Once you walked out of the front door you noticed that it was still a bit colder, but it wasn't freezing at least.

On your way Diego was talking non-stop as if he just refueled all his energy while sleeping earlier.

"Did you know that fingernails grow about four times faster than your toenails?" he asked you all. "You don't say." said Kira in the most ironic way as he rolled his eyes at the behaviour of the shorter Brando.

"Did you also know that the letter 'a' doesn't exist in spelling any number until you reach 1000?" asked Pucci which caused everyone to count random numbers out loud. "That can't be true." mumbled Dio as he desperately tried to find a number with an 'a' in it.

"Oh I know something funny too." said Valentine when it got quiet again. "The average person falls asleep in only seven minutes."

"Oh so (Y/N) is not the average person because they definetely take longer to do so." mentioned Doppio with a cute smile on his face, honestly that just made what he said a lot more creepy. "Why do you know how long I take to fall asleep?" you asked him, but you didn't get an answer. The pink haired man was recieving a call and said he immediately had to take that, there's no way he could decline his boss.

A few minutes later you finally arrived back at the park you recently had your small picnic at. At night it was a lot scarier though, also there were almost no people around. But looking on the bright side it meant that no one will be complaining about yours or your roommates behaviour here.

By now were Valentine and Doppio the only ones who still had their flashlights on. The most of the others wanted to experience the darkness at its finest. "Doppio, why don't you turn your light off too?" asked Dio as he walked next to the pink haired man.