A trip to the zoo (Part 1)

Thx for 3k reads!♡ I am really thankful to all of you TwT

The next morning you woke up, you felt warm. More warm than you usually did. Being still a bit sleepy you felt someone hugging you really close so you could feel their steady heartbeat. You relaxed, just enjoying how comfortable it was right now. That was until you suddenly felt another arm wrapping around you, from the other side.

You opened your eyes slowly and saw that the person you were hugging was none other than Diego, who still slept peacefully. His mouth was opened slightly and he looked just so adorable right now. The other person on the behind you seemed to be wide awake by now. In a flash you saw Diavolo jumping up and grabbing Diego by the back of his shirt to throw him out of the bed. With a thud landed the poor boy on the floor, also fully awake by after that.

"What is wrong with you?!" he screamed at Diavolo, who only glared at him. "What are you doing in my bed?" asked the pink haired man back, completely ignoring Diego's question.

"Since when is this your bed?" you stepped in. You all started arguing until the door to your bedroom opened, revealing a very tired Pucci. "In the name of Dio, can you please be a bit more quiet?" he asked pretty annoyed.

"No." said Diego simply and wanted to start arguing again, but quickly shut up when he saw Pucci giving him a deadly look. With a sigh you decided to stand up and go in the bathroom. Arguing with them was pointless if you were honest, so you went out of the room. This time you thankfully didn't run into an almost naked Dio.

During breakfast you sat next to Kira, who was reading a newspaper. Glancing over his shoulder you scanned through the page until something caught your eye.

"Wanna do something funny today?" you asked everyone at the table to which some raised an eyebrow. "No, we are not going to the zoo." said Kira bluntly, his eyes not leaving the newspaper.

"Yes, let's go to the zoo!" shouted Doppio, almost choking on his breakfast in the process. Kira was soon outvoted, so it was decided. After that it didn't take long before you packed some drinks and snacks, stuffed them in three bagpacks and handed them out to Dio, Valentine and one for yourself. When everyone was done you walked over to the bus stop and waited a bit. Upon seeing you and your group you swore you saw the busdriver's face darken, but without any further problems you all went to claim the back seats.

As always Diego pressed every stop button he passed by on your way to the back. Unfortunetaly there was already a group sitting, but Kars just pushed them away so that there was enough room for you.

When you got off the place got more crowded. Looks like you weren't the only ones who wanted to visit the zoo today. So you had to wait a while in the queue before you could pay for your tickets. Well, once again you let Dio pay for them because his charm always gave him a small discount.

Once inside you grabbed a map to see where you could go first. "I can't wait to see all the dinosaurs Dio told me about." exclaimed Diego happily as he was almost bouncing up and down of excitement. You turned to glare at Dio, who was almost laughing at  the other Brando, so you did what you had to do and knocked your elbow into his side. Although it didn't seem to hurt him, it got him to shut up.

This time you decided to not split up and go together through the different parts and upon looking at the map you decided the first would be the aquarium. It was the closest so the walk there so it didn't take that long.

You pushed open the door and held it in place for everyone to get inside. Doppio was the last to get in and he even said 'thank you'. How nice of him.

Not gonna lie you were quiet amazed by the insides. The whole lightening was tainted blue and you saw many different kinds of aquariums with big and small fish. The first you stopped at had some clownfish in it and they looked so adorable. You stood next to Doppio and he was smiling to himself, touching the glass carefully where one of the fish was swimming against.