A trip to the zoo (Part 2)

Thank you beautiful readers once again for reading and voting for this! I really appreciate it and also thank you so much for all those kind comments, they always make me smile TwT

After the short break you all followed Doppio's lead. Some of your group were more excited than the others who didn't want to go there at all, but it didn't take long before you reached your destination. The petting zoo.

Like a happy child Doppio ran inside and immediately to the bunnies. On his way over there he pushed all the children to the side and managed his way through the crowd, ignoring all the angry parents yelling at him. He practically threw himself in the grass next to the bunnies and hugged as many as he could reach. He looked so adorable holding them with a huge smile across his face.

On the other hand there was Kira who didn't even want to step into the cage, but you could convince him to at least sit on a bench where he didn't have to pet any of the animals. He bought a magazine from a nearby shop to occupy himself with something and then sat down.

Valentine and Pucci both were trying to hold a guinea pig, but it kept running away. It was actually kind of funny to see two grown men running after such a small animal. Pucci had his arms stretched out and really tried his best to reach the animal, but it seemed to be no use. "For America, let me hold you!" screamed Valentine as he tried to jump on the poor guinea pig, but he missed it and landed face first in the dirt.

Your eyes followed the guinea pig and you saw it run towards Kars. He was just sitting on the ground with all kinds of animals from the petting zoo around him. How does he do that? He seemed to be the chosen one from all the animals here. He had various bunnies sitting on his lap, as well as some of the guinea pigs. Even the goats stayed by his side and all he did was sitting there.

Looking to the other side you noticed that Diego was running away from another goat that tried to hit him with its horns. The blonde was able to get on a rock and looked almost proud as he smiled down at the goat evilly. "Ha, try to get up her-" he couldn't even finish his sentence when the goat jumped with ease up to him. With a small scream he ran away again, this time towards Kira. He hid behind him using him as a shield. Kira however didn't seem to be amused at all and reached over his shoulder to grab Diego's shirt. With a single hand he pulled him over him and threw him towards the goat.

Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder and turned to see Dio being the one behind you. He held one of the bunnies towards you and you let him put it in his arms. The poor thing looked really frightened and you wondered what Dio did to get a hold of it. Carefully you stroked the soft fur of the bunny and smiled at it.

After a short while you heard a deep voice whispering something and you turned to your side to see that it was Dio, who had some other bunnies sitting all around him and he was talking to them. Judging by the looks of it he was trying to order them around to help him take over the world or something like this, but you thought it would be best to just ignore that for now.

After a bit of just cuddling with the animals you decided to go to another part of the zoo, mostly because Diego didn't want to be hunted by the goats anymore. Doppio on the other side was so sad he had to leave that you had to ask Dio to carry him outside. So he swung the pink haired boy over his shoulder and carry him outside the petting zoo.

You took out your map again and looked at the other parts and tried to decide where to go next. You didn't have to answer that question because you saw Diego running past you after some children.

"HEY! Give us our bag back!" he screamed after the kids, but they were quick to run on the playground to hide in one of the climbing castle. You can't be serious, did those kids just really steal your food?