Online classes

First of all thank you so much for 10k reads! I never thought that this book would reach that, especially not that fast. Every single one of you is awesome and I really appreciate you all, you beauties ^^ ♥

The next morning the atmosphere in your apartment was just awful. Almost everyone had an extreme hangover, especially Kira who looked even worse than before. He had dark circles beneath his eyes and his frown was even more prominent than usual. At breakfast it was unusually quiet, even Diego was still half asleep as he tiredly munched on his fruit loops.

You offered some pain killers to them and advised to drink as much water as possible, hoping they would feel better soon.

You checked your phone only to see a few messages from in a group with your classmates.

I don't want to join the video conference today

Me neither...

Can someone send me the results of the tasks?!

When was it again?

11:30

You almost spit out your drink as soon as you read that. How could you forget that your teachers wanted to catch up with you on some of the tasks you were supposed to be on. Looking at the clock you realized that you had exactly 57 minutes to read through several pages online to at least know a bit about the topic you were supposed to work on.

Jumping out of your seat you didn't have time to answer the question your roommates asked you. Once inside your room you quickly started your laptop and looked at all the important things you needed for later. After a short while Pucci peeked around your door to see what was troubling you so bad.

As he saw how stressed out you were while looking at four different websites at the same time and had a video for explaining some math problems in the background he was actually quiet concerned. "Can I help you with something?" he asked kindly not knowing that you haven't even noticed him to which him being in your room caught you by suprise.

"No, well yes. I am going to join a meeting later can I please get the living room? The lightening there is better. " you asked him as you were already starting to carry everthing out of your room. Everyone looked at you a bit confused about what you were planning.

"Alright guys, I need you all to leave this room for the next two hours and please don't come in." you ordered them and started everything you needed on your laptop. "What is that for?" asked Diego out of curiousity while he looked over your shoulder.

"My laptop and please don't touch anything." you told him and pushed the hand he stretched out to press random buttons back. "Looks really quite interesting." said Dio as he too came to stand behind you to see what you were doing. The time started to come closer where you had to be in your meeting and you really didn't want anyone to run into the room while you had your camera on.

So after Kira was nice enough to get everyone out of the room he too asked one more time if you needed some helpwith whatever you are doing before he left. "I'll be having math now. Our teacher gave us some tasks to finish, but as you can see I totally forget them so I'll just be sitting here and smile at the camera. " you explained to him.

He raised his hand up to his chin as he thought about that for a moment before he fully closed the door behind him and walked closer to you. "Show me the tasks." he said, his hand already stretched out to take the papers from you. Quickly you handed them over and watched him read through them for a while before he grabbed a pencil out of his pocket and started scribbling on the paper.

"Trigonometry isn't that hard, I will quickly solve them for you and if you need the solutions I can hold up the paper." he explained as he sat in front of you. So you were sitting on a chair with your laptop before you and Kira behind that so that you just had to look over the edge. You never thought that Kira would be the one to help you with that, but you were actually pretty happy that he had your back.