~Welcome~

WELCOME TOBTS ARMY AWARDS 2021!!

WELCOME TO
BTS ARMY AWARDS 2021!!

Ladies and germs welcome to Bts Army Awards 2021. We are your host's OperaOfLife__and AyshuKhan8. This is not just an award show for your books, this is also a place where you will have tons of fun as we will be feeding and spoiling you with tons of Bts memes, Bts quiz and a whole lot of other fun games. By this award, we not only want to help you get your deserved recognition for your beautiful and amazing books but we also want to help you with your writing skills by giving you some amazingly helpful tips. So hop on the train of Bts Army Awards 2021 and have a ton of fun as this award is not just a simple award. It's a full course meal!!

If you wanna be a judge in this award book. You are welcome with our warm hugs. Here in this award book we are not only going to give prizes or stickers only to the participants. The one best judge from each category who will give the best advises to the participants after reading their book, the one best judge who will give their assigned book a score they truly deserve and will also follow every rule which we will be mention in the rules chapter will get a sticker of the best judge of their judging category.

The one best and unique story from every category which will be able to pass our elimination rounds and get a high score in everything even after our strict judging will be the one who will win the 1st place award stickers of this award show. The one and best story star of their category in this award book.

So if you have the talent and a unique story then don't think too much and participate in this award. I promise you wouldn't regret it.

Not everyone who is going to participates will win. But still, by participating in this award show you will be able to improve your writing skills and can also learn many things as we are going to give every single book some advice. Maybe after getting that advice you will be the next one who will win awards?

Tag people who might be interested

->