✍Round 3 (K.N.J voting)

So here is the round 3 of namjoon category the voting round!!! In this voting round the rest, 5 books of namjoon category participants have a chance to win some prizes if they get the most vote here

How to vote?

We will give the book name and author names here. You just have to write "yes" next to the book name to vote for it. You can vote for 3 books at one time. (Spamming is not allowed!!!!) If anyone spam or vote for a story more then 1 time then the vote wouldn't be counted.

Who can vote?-

Everyone can vote here. Even if you are not a participant or judge here. You can still vote. All the participants and judges of this award book can also vote even the hosts also can. Just the author of these 5 books can't vote for any book. Not even her or his own book. (The authors of these 5 books can't use any back-up account for voting on any book. If we find out it later then we will cut 3 voting points from the book)

You can announce about the voting thing on your MB so that your followers can vote for you. But you can't just p.m or tag them saying..."plz vote for me" or something like this!!! Don't worry thinking that you don't have that many followers so you wouldn't win the voting. Cuz it's wrong. If your book is good then we host will vote for it and so do other people.

(Please everyone do vote even if you didn't read the book. Just vote for it if you like the cover, title and description!!)

So let's start it now!!!!

•