Announcements!!

So, guys, there will be some announcement in this chapter as a lot of peoples doesn't check announcement on MB (I also don't xD) so let's start it!!

The 1st announcement for all the participants -

So we host have decided that you all participants have to follow your 2 judges.  As they of course deserve it after reading and giving you a review of your books. So please do follow your judges. As the namjoon category is almost at the final round so it's up to you if the 3 last participants wanna follow your judges or not as we didn't announce it before.

But all the other participants have to follow their 2 judges. If you don't then you will lose your bonus points.

From now on (except namjoon category) all the other category that still didn't face an elimination round have to follow your judges. So everyone please do follow your judges!!

-------------

The 2nd announcement is for ship category participants and judges...

The results submitting last day has been changed to 21st March. So, participants, have some patience and judges judge properly giving a review or advice for sure.

--------------

The 3rd announced is for taehyung category some participants and judges...

So....

1. "Mirrored love" by agust-bangtan

2. "amare" (M) by gucciavocado78

3. "Emerald Ocean" (M) by _Satanic_spawn_

4. "00:00 Tomorrow" (M) by Ocean_C

5. "Secrets In The Sunset" by BangtanBae33

Five of yours one judge has been changed. The one judge was
lovely7122 she said she can't judge any books as she has some problem so your one judge has been changed into Nefelibatas_world. You one new judge is Nefelibatas_world from now one. I will change it in the assignment chapter too so that you don't get confused. (Please do follow your new judge along with your one more judge)

---------------

The 4th announcement is for jimin category participants....

So the jimin category has finally full along with 15 participants and 11 judges!!! So I might assign the books to the judges maybe tomorrow or a day after tomorrow.

Be ready everyone (From now one we are not gonna give every category a last form to mention their changes rather we will make only one chapter name "Mention your changes" chapter. There...whoever will change anything they can mention there. But that doesn't mean you can change anything while your books are in judging by a judge. If we find out you changed anything you will lose your bonus points.

--------------

The 5th announced is for one-shot/short stories participants and judges...

So the one-shot/short stories category has been also full a long time ago. But we couldn't start the judging as we had less judges. And we still need 1 or 2 more judges for it after we get them. The judging of this category will also start.

-------------

The 6th announcement is for jungkook category participant and judges...

I know that you all are waiting for a long time to start the judging but just like one-shot/short stories. We have less judges here too. Only 3 or 4 more judges then we will start jungkook category judging too.

----------------

No more announcement left for today I 🤔. But if any left then I will announce it soon. For now, stay safe and good night to everyone!!