IMPORTANT!!!

So there are a lot of announcement to do in this chapter I will start with the taehyung category participants and judges announced.

So teahyung category participants and judges. One book from teahyung category... "The Friend Zone" by bigbangtanlover has been removed from Wattpad. So the book is also out from the award show :(

The judges of this book are...

1. Sugas_chimchim and

2. im_namjesus-1st

So for im_namjesus-1st you have to judge only four books now as one book is not in Wattpad anymore. And for Sugas_chimchim you have to judge the book name "Emerald Ocean" by _Satanic_spawn_.

So "Emerald Ocean" by _Satanic_spawn_ your two judges are...

1. Sugas_chimchim and

2. lovely7122

(I will edit the assignment chapter too! So that there will be no more confusion anymore.)

But still...

Any question?—>

-----------

The second announcement is for ship category participants and judges! So the results submitting day has been changed into 18th March from 15th March as some judges have exams and for that reason, they wouldn't be able to judge the book properly while studying for exam.

----------

The announcement is for namjoon category participants who are waiting for the results. We hosts are really sorry for talking for so long time. But please wait for only 1 or 2 days more and the 2nd round of namjoon category will be published as all the judges have given the results. Sorry again for keeping you all waiting :(

--------

The fourth announcement is for everyone. So we need another help from you guys. Recently one of the jungkook category participants has unpublished her book. So there is one more shot left for jungkook category participants. If you know somebody who is interested in participating then plzzz tag them here. We also need 3-4 judges for jungkook category, one-shot- short stories category, 2 more participants for jimin category to start the judging of these categories. If you know anyone who is interested in participating or being a judge of these categories then please...

Tag here —>

If anyone wanna be a participant in jungkook or Jimin category then fill the form here...

Username:
Category:
Book title:
Mature content: (if so, then specify)
Number of chapters:
Status:
Rules followed?: (yes or not)
Password:
Tags: (at least 5)

Enter—>

If anyone wanna be a judge in jungkook, oneshot-short stories or any other category you want then fill the form here...

Username:

Category:

Any Experience?:

Can you handle/read mature content?: (yes/no)

How active you are on Wattpad?:

How many books you want to judge?:

Are you a participant?: (if so, then which category?)

Any discord or Instagram account?: (if yes then write your account name)

Rules followed?:

Password:

Tags: (at least 5)

Enter—>

-----------

Oh I forgot to ask it so I had to edit and write it again...

Judges...Do you want us to mention your name after or before giving the results?

Let us know here—>

--------

Finally...

Any question or confusion?—>