~Rules for judges~

The way we have some rules for participants, we also have some rules for our lovely judges. So if you wanna be a judge then you have to follow all these rules and remember...

 So if you wanna be a judge then you have to follow all these rules and remember

Now let's start the rules...

Rules for judges-

1. It's compulsory for you guys to follow this award account which is Bts_ff_awards and your host's accounts OperaOfLife__, AyshuKhan8. You can unfollow us once you are done with the award. We wouldn't force you. But just follow the award account permanently as we will also follow you from the award account💜

2. It's compulsory for you guys to give a shoutout to this award book on your message board as an announcement and add this book to your public and private reading list ao that you wouldn't miss out any notifications of this award book.

3. Please fill out each form neatly.

4. Your entries will be verified by a comment made by one of the hosts of this award book and will be added to the judge's list later.

6. You can also participate if you are interested but you won't be allowed to judge in the same category in which your book is already present.

6. Your password is your favourite BTS album. ( just for us to know that you read the rules)

7. If you change your username during the award than please notify one of the hosts.

8. Please participate only if you are active on Wattpad.

9. All the judges must have to read the whole book they were assigned. So that you can give good reviews to the participants. For some reason, if you can't read the whole book then let us know.

10. DO NOT accept bribery!!! Let us know if anyone does this with you immidently. Remember Namjesus is watching!!!

11. Please, be fair when you are judging.

13. You will be given the option to choose if you wanna judge a book that has mature content in it. Don't worry we don't wanna snatch your innocence.

14. Lastly, only participate if you are serious about this job! We wouldn't forgive you if you don't judge well or leave the show before it finishes.

• Follow all these rules and enjoy this award book. As we told you all before that there will be a lot of fun games for everyone including judges. So, please be with us until the end. Remember the one judge from every category thing. We have prizes for judges too!!

Questions ->