~Judging criteria~

(Not for oneshot-short stories judging)

So here are the judging criteria for all the judges. Judges whenever you are going to judge please do it properly and very strictly. So let's start it!!

Title: 5

- Does the title sounds to cringy?
- Does it matches with the storyline?
- Does the title gain your attention?
- Is it too long, too small or is it perfect?

Cover: 10

- Does the cover catches your attention towards the book?
- Does it matches with the story theme? Like if the book is a mafia-type of book then the cover must look like a mafia theme type. If it's a sad type of book then the cover should also look like that. But remember as we know most of the book are about the mafia. So I want to tell all the judges that NOT ALL DARK THEME PICTURE AND COVERS LOOK LIKE A MAFIA PIC OR COVER!!! So please be careful while judging.
- Is the theme of the cover too dark or too light or just perfect?

Description: 10

- Does the description give you some ideas about how is the story going to be?
- Does it attracts you to read the book?
- Does the description matches with the story?
- Is it too cringy?

First impression: 10

- After seeing the title, cover and description. Did it make you want to read the book?
- What was your first impression after seeing and reading the first 3 chapters of the book?

Writing style: 10

- How was the writing style of your assigned book? Was it easy to understand the dialogues and lines? Or it still can be better?
- Was the writing style creative and beautifully written that makes you stay?
- Was the paragraph too long, too short or just perfect?

Character actions and decision: 10

- Was the actions and decisions of the character matches with how the author described them? Like if the author makes the lead male character a cold-hearted mafia who rarely smile but after meeting the female lead he suddenly turns soft etc. Then it wouldn't make any sense. Put yourself at the male or female leads character the way the author describes. Like if the author says that the female lead is very kind and innocent then think about every situation the author is going to put the female lead into. Think about how you are going to react to that situation, what decision and actions would you take there. Character decision and actions are very important for a good book so judges please score it properly.

Plot: 20

- How was the plot of the book you are judging? Was it good enough to make you stay? Was it creative? Or was it too common with another story?

Explanation: 5

- How was the explanation? how good the author explained every emotion of the story? Did the author explain well when someone smiled, laughed or cried?

Sense: 10

- Does the story make any sense? Whatever happened in the story was it acceptable?

Spelling, grammar and vocabulary: 10

- Does the book has any spelling or grammatical mistakes?
- Does the author use too much shortcut words? Like idk, gtg, wtf etc. If this type of words will be used too much then cut points for them.
- Is the vocabulary to simple? Does the author use the same words many times and has only a short amount of different vocabulary used in the book?

------------------

So here was the judging criteria for the judges. We might start judging a category very soon. Taehyung and namjoon category are in the first place now among all the category's as it has 20 and 10 participants. We just need 3 or 4 more judges for taehyung solo and namjoon solo each category after that we will give all the taehyung and namjoon category participants some time so that they can upload more chapters, edit their book, change cover, change their username etc. Cuz as I already told everyone that after their book will be assigned to the judges no one would be able to change any single thing except uploading their chapters.

So, please apply for being a judge in taehyung, namjoon or any other category you want if you have time or you can tag some people's too who you think is interested in being a judge or being a participate here!

Tag here->

If you have any question about the judging criteria then ask here->