16

Jungkook woke up next to his one and only chemistry teacher....

Well Jungkook was sick for the past three days and since Taehyung didnt want to ruin others study tour so he said he'd care for his student..well there’s other reasons like how Tae didnt want anyone else to share the same room with his anion and then how he would be able to get closer to the younger...but the other reasons just remain in Tae's head...the world reallly doesnt need to know...

And Tae had cared for his anion like his anion is his baby of 6 month and he's the mother... Jungkook had thought he's just the protective Daddy type... But guess what Tae can be both protective Daddy and a caring mommy for his one and only anion...

Tae had made his anion food...and feeded him by his own hand...then he would check the temperature and would give his anion medicine time to time...Now Jungkook thinks he's getting healthy again... But he really want to get all sick again only to see his cation caring for him....

But there's one other thing...

Jungkook's cation talks in his sleep and one day Jungkook had heard him talking..he said stuff like,

" I..I like you Koookie...No I mean.. I- I love you koo-"

Did his cation really mean it... Or just said in sleep...or he had heard wrong...but what's his feelings towards his cation? He knows that its not just a simple crush anymore..its something more...its something else...is it love?

Jungkook doesnt know...he needs to clear his head before it burst out...

So he went to the garden of the hotel they're staying in...

Meanwhile Tae woke up...
And when he saw his anion's not beside him..and not in the room... And not in the washroom...he went crazy...

Did someone kidnapped his anion..? Is his anion okay...? Where is he? Is someone trying to rape him..?

Oh noo....where the fuck is he?

Tae thought this stuffs and start looking for his anion everywhere..

As he reached the garden and saw the younger...

He run towards him... And he doesnt know because of tension or because of love or because of any other reason-

He smashed his lips with his anion-