19

Tae bear, spends his whole day decorating the place he's gonna propose his lover...

He didnt take anyone’s help cause he wants to decorate by his own hands for his lover...

He even take a whole day off from school...

He booked a boat and decorated it with balloons. He wanted to propose with roses all over the place and candles everywhere...but he's not asking his student to marry him... He's  asking his student to be boyfie and anion.. It's not like the cation doesnt know want to marry the anion... But his anion is under age...

(Propose me like this, I'm yours 😉)

Just think when Tae will be proposing his cation in a boat with black white and pink balloons all over it.. in the middle of a river before a breath taking sun set... how happy his anion would be!

Just thinking about the smile of in the younger makes Tae's day..

He has put all the things that was possible for him...

His anion's gonna like it right?

Why's Tae doubting? He's sure that his cation's gonna love it..

He would be so happy that he would start to cry and Tae will kiss his tears away... Then Jungkook will hug him and will say yes..

After that they will have dinner in the river

And then he'll take Jungkook's hand and lead him to the bed he has decorated near the river..

Then he will undress Jungkook very slowly..

Then with a kiss... Their love making session will begin...with only the moon watching him..

Duh..Just daydreaming about that gives Tae a boner!

He need to take care of it before Jungkook come here...

Time passed-

As Tae's now waiting for Jungkook...

Tae's heart is beating in the speed of bullet train...as Jungkook would be here at any moment...

Jungkook is ten minute late...which is making the tension in the atmosphere heavier...

Tae knows Jungkook's gonna accept it..he doesnt know why he's so afraid!

Jungkook came with sadness written all over his face but Tae thought  that Jungkook is just afraid like him..

Tae took Jungkook's hand and lead him to the boat which was set at the middle of the river...  The boat was still stick with the shore by something..

Jungkook looked at the decorations his lover has made for him..if he wasnt under this circumstances.. It would have been one of the best proposal in the history...He would have been so happy

But now after looking at Tae's effort
it makes his heart more heavy..
He cant do anything but deny...
He have to save Tae's mother's life..

Tae on the other hand wasnt noticing on his lover face...how emotions were playing in his eyes..as he was so busy in controlling his own beat.. Making a sentence which will be able to make sense..,which will be able to make his feelings known to the younger....he mentally scold himself why he didnt practice before..! He has proposed before maybe but just doing it on the spur of the moment is lot easier than doing it after a lot of planning..

'Just say.. Be my boyfriend, u dumbo Tae!'-Tae told himself as he looked at the younger's face...Tae gave the younger a awkward laugh as he found the younger looking down...

"I- I'm.. Sorry Tae...I cant do it!"- Jungkook said with a straight face but you can see tears running down through his cheeks. ....

"Yes...yes I know..! Obviously you cant do it.. Its even tough for me..oh.. God confessing is so damn tough!"- Tae said awkwardly

" No.. Tae.. I cant be your boyfriend! I'm sorry!"- Jungkook

" Yes..yes.. Wait.. What?"- Tae

"I SAID I CANT BE YOUR BOYFRIEND! "- Jungkook shouted as he got off the boat and run with tears running from his eyes...

Tae didnt understand what happened for some moments as he was staring blankly at the way where Jungkook run off..

When he understood his chest immediately felt heavy...
The pain of chest rose high and high at last they become tears as they run down from his cheeks freely..

Tae doesnt know why he's feeling like this...maybe because he has planned so much for this..maybe because he has never even imagined that Jungkook can deny him..maybe because he loved too much... maybe because he just got rejected...

The sun started setting...

And Tae fall on his knees with tears still running down from his cheeks and Jungkook still running with his eyes soaked in tears....