21

Sorry for not updating for tooooo long
Anyways...I forget the main story line, so from 4 years later now!!!!

4 years later

Jungkook come back to Korea and run to the place where he and Tae was suppose to meet!

To his surprise, Tae was sitting there with an photo album in his hand!

"Tae " Jungkook said slowly but it was audible!

Tae looked at kook with an unreadable face! His eyes are trying to hold back the tears!

"Tae I'm sorry!  I'm sorry about before! " Jungkook said as he was about to hug Tae but Tae didnt let him!

" What do you think,  you can come and go whenever you like?  You need to settle your career,  thats okay!but why do u have to stop all the connections with me? Did I disturbed you this much? Sorry I dont wanna disturb u anymore and I have enough of ur shits!" - Tae said with a cold tone!

"Tae..I-i "- Jungkook stuttered but nothing come to his mouth!

" On 14 April, at the evening,  u have to come to the wedding on the xxx community center! And I know there's possibility that u might not come but yeah take this as a test of love! "- Tae said as he go away!

Jungkook felt like breaking from inside out!  Like someone stabbed him  on his heart!

All this years he has been waiting for this day!  Hoping one day this day will come and he'll be together with his chemistry teacher!  But his chemistry teacher has found another anion!  He laughs bitterly!

........
*the wedding day*

Jungkook didnt wanna go and see someone else taking his love of life!

But he has to say a last goodbye to his love and to his feelings! 

He looks like a zombie,  with all the colours of his eyes gone he wore a black shirt with shorts and starts his way to the wedding hall!
Seeing him, someone will say that he's going to someone's funeral or someone close to him has died! To him its like that too, he's going to bury his love and feelings which he kept for like 5 years!  Which were the hope for his life,  which were the reason of his being alive!!!!

He went there, and took a seat and a drink!

The priest blabbering things there and he just sat there, looking down not even glancing at the couple!

If he has  looked around then he could see that Jimin and Tae's looking at him!

Suddenly the priest said "NOW the groom can kiss the bride! Oops sorry the groom!"

Someone else gonna kiss his love, Jungkook cant bear it, so he looked with a pleading eyes at the couple which was saying 'please dont do it '

But as he looked at the couple, he found it was Jin and Namjoon who's kissing feverishly like it was no tomorrow!

If the priest hasnt said the 'hmmm', they might have started it here!

'Wait Jin and Namjoon,  Where's Tae?  Does that mean he's still mine? '- Jungkook thought as he felt someone hugging him from behind!

"At last the anion's in cation's arm!"- Tae said with his deep voice as Jungkook became a statue from the shock!

.

*Bye....

Now all fluffffff*