10

Tae started the lesson~

"So class we have talked about the basics of chemistry and about protons, electrons and neutron.. And yes about cation and anion too"

By now Jungkook's trying to kill one of his classmates who's gawking at Tae, he swear he was ready to kill that boy because that fucking boy winked at Tae...HOW DARE HE!!!!!!

Tae continues..

"So today we're gonna talk about bond...Not any another kind of bond its chemical bond but you can think it as physical bond between bf and gf, or bf and bf or gf and gf too...

Like I said before..a boy is cation and a girl is anion..
And you all know physical bond is three types normally...

1.The bond between a man and a woman -is called..straight..

Or in the language of chemistry we can call it an Ionic bonTae was which means the bond between a boy and a girl or the bond between cation and anion...So the bond between cation and anion is the 'Ionic bond'

2. The bond between a man with another man -is called gay...

Or we could say it as the metallic bond..which means the bond between a boy with another boy or bond between cation and cation..so the bond between cation and cation is called metallic bond....

3..The bond betwe-

Tae is about to describe further..

But a student raise his hand..(the same boy who was being glared by Jungkook)

" You can ask what ever you want!"- Tae permitted the student..

" Sir I wanna ask...what you'll chose..Ionic bond or metallic bond..?," the boy asked, his voice tone is a little bit seductive..

Before Tae could speak..

" SORRY BUT HE IS MY CATION, WE BONDED WITH A METALLIC BOND..THATS WHY WE'RE THE MOST SHINY METALS...!,"Jungkook shouted..

As the authorchan facepalmed 🤦‍♀