17

As Tae smashed his lips with Jungkook...they even kissed for 4 seconds

But...Tae pulled away from the kiss
as soon as he realized...

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I shouldnt have done that without your consent... I'm sorry...I just got frightened.. I dont know what come over me...! Please dont go all awkward on me..please dont hate m-" Tae couldnt finish cause  Jungkook shut him up by kissing him in his lips...

For both of them.. The taste of each-others lips are insipid...

Just kidding -

The taste of each other lips are thousand times better than they imagined... They are both in the world of Euphoria... But mr. oxyjin doesnt let them live in the world of Euphoria mush time..he need to come and smack them right?

So they pulled out..

" Ah..I think I like you....!"- Taehyung said with a bit hope in his heard.

" Well....you're already my cation!"- Jungkook said.

" I know my anion....But do you like me back tooo?" Taehyung hesitated a bit at the last part..

" Well..I doo...! I think I like you too!"- Jungkook said playfully

And they kissed again...and walked a bit holding each other's hand...and did some mushy vushy stuffss...

" So..are we boyfiesss?"- Tae asked and Jungkook smacked his head..

" Are you proposing me?"- Jungkook

" Yeah..kind off..!"- Tae..

"Oh..my very fuckable grandpa... You're so soo unromantic..!"- Jungkook sighed dramatically..

" I know..I know..Drama queen!"- Taehyung..

"I know I'm a queen my peasant.. I order you to pick me up in a bridal style...!"- Jungkook said in a tone of order...as he flicked his imaginary long hair... And all on a sudden he felt himself being lifted up from the ground...

Tae picked him up in a bridal style....
As they stared at each others eyes..and is suppose to get lost in them...but Jungkook being Jungkook has to tickle Tae and ruin the moment....

" Well...well....I want you to propose me on a nice evening...with a lots of candles lighting the place... And lots of roses making the shape of flowers..uwuuuu!"- Jungkook said dreamily...

" Ah... Anything for you...!"- Tae said as he sighs..

If only Jungkook has known what happened next. He would've accepted the proposal right then and there......If you greed much, everything you've received also vanishes away.....