22

*I was being lazy.. Sorry cockroaches!  Lets start the fun*

Jungkook's wriggling in Tae's arm and moved around swiftly to face Tae.

And then✨BAM✨

Jungkook slapped Tae on the right
cheek

And then again ✨BAM✨

Jungkook again slapped Tae on the left cheek.

Tae felt really embarrassed! Cause no one, not even his parents has ever slapped him. He once slapped him on the cheek when he felt a worm was walking on his cheek but no one other than himself has ever dared to slap him. Not to mention it was a wedding hall and they have already attracted everyone's attention.  Tae really wanted to dig his own grave here and bury himself out of embarrassment.
But all of Tae's embarrassment vanish away when he saw tears in the younger's eyes.

Jungkook let tears falling freely from his eyes and start slapping Tae's chest as he's shouting,  "Why did u do this? Do u know,  how sad I was? Do u?"

His voice get hoarsed because of tears but he kept slapping and shouting.

Jungkook's crying like a small baby of 2 years and Tae's cooing at him.

Then Tae remembered its not good to coo at a crying person. He needs to comfort the crying person.

Being bad at comforting Tae just hugged Jungkook and let kook's head rest in his chest.

Jungkook stopped crying after a few minutes.

And looked at Tae with his swollen red cheeks, glossy lips, big eyes and asked, "Why did u do this?"

Tae cooed at him.  Oh how he wanna wreck his anion. Stab his from the behind until he's crying..

"WHY DID U DO THIS?" - Jungkook shouted once again

"To teach u a lesson, off course! " Tae

"What lesson?"- Jungkook

" I need to teach u a lesson right?  Or else someone would go away from me once again without saying a word for four years and gonna cut all the connections. So obviously I need to teach u a lesson, cause I wont be able to bear another heart break!"- Tae

"I had my reasons!"- Jungkook said looking away

" I know.. What u did is for me, but u should have first talked with me rather than fleeing away. But lets not talk about bad things,  just promise whatever will be on your mind u'll just talk to me. We'll try to solve it. "- Tae said and kook nodded

" Ah. Lets go!"- kook hold Tae's hand and led him to the Washroom and pinned him in the wall and connect his lips with him...

And obviously Tae doesnt like to be overpowered as he's the cation, so he took the dominant position and kissed kook ferociously .  It looked like a hungry tiger's eating a bunny hungrily.

They kissed for a few minutes and stopped for breathing.

And Tae took out a ring from his pocket and said,

" Marry me. U have only two choice 1. Yes or 2. Yes.!"

" Oh my grandpa, are U FUCKING PROPOSING ME IN A WASHROOM?"- Jungkook

" Yeah. Otherwise who knows what will happen and u're gonna flee away from another 8 years!"- Tae

" Grandpa, grandpa. U might still be very very fuckable  but still u're old. I wanna date for 2 years before marrying.  And I'm not fleeing away this time. I'll be your boyfriend and gonna move in with u! "- Jungkook

Tae didnt like the idea much but agreed anyway.

" Ahha...  Cation, cation.. This anion cant wait anymore. He's been virgin for many years now for u. And u know if he remain for one more minute he might turn into a wizard but he wanna be just a simple human!"- Jungkook said impatiently

Tae was beyond shocked at his anion's shamelessness.

"We shouldn’t do it-" Tae stopped at the middle of his sentence as he watched his anion licking his own lips and touching himself while arching his head on the wall.

Tae couldnt control himself as he started kissing Jungkook's nape...

He made a big red hickey and is about to downwards but a Jimin suddenly  fell from the washroom's door.

Tae and kook looked at him,

" I didnt see anything. I swear I didnt see anything!" - Jimin said as covered his face with his hand and run away...

Oh.... how all the army's wished to be in Jimin's place....