8

Jungkook's currently going to the teacher's roomm...

Well only because Math's teacher called himm..because of his poor marks in math..

Have I ever told you that Jungkook hates math?? It's not his fault though...the math teacher cant teach properly....If he actually had make the sums interesting to learn maybe Jungkook would at least try to learn Math...Like his chemistry teacher..

Only because of his chemistry teacher, he likes the subject.... (And his chemistry teacher too)

He wonders what would happened if his chemistry teacher was his math teacher..

How would he teach maths?

Will it be something like

1 man + 1woman = 1 baby

Wait it doesnt match...
Ah... Okay  he cant even think like him.. He is just something... With his deep voice and veiny fingers.... Ah..
Jungkook couldnt even imagine how nice would his finger feel..

Jungkook has reached the teacher's room..as he's now peeking into the standing outside..

He could see... His chemistry teacher is standing there very close to the door with his files on his hand talking with some other teacher..

Omg... How would Jungkook pass his chemistry teacher..... He couldnt help but notice how his chemistry teacher is looking ethereal on the yellow suit..
Ah..he is squealing like a teenage girl..

Too calm his heart and mind he leaned his back Against  the door saying to himself..

'Calm down dear heart, calm down...he's just your teacher... Okay...calm down.. ' and then he took two deep breathes..

Suddenly the door opened and he fall on top of someone....

And you all know..the person's Kim Taehyung..

Kookie looked at his teacher's face..
Omg he is looking like an greek god under him..with his red lips... And ruffled hair..and double eyelids

He never has a chance to take a close look of his teacher.. Before he could examine more..

Taehyung rolled on..and is now on top of kookie..

They stayed like this..

Not breaking the eye contact....

They forget that their's other people on earth too..

Their face unknowingly were going closer to each other..

As their lips were about to meet..

Suddenly Namjoon,their English Professor come into view..

And said..
"Hey Tae.. And Jungkook you guys okay?"

Both of them come into the real life...

Tae is about to get up but only then he understood  he is hard down there..not only him..his student is too

How embrassing....