23

*Lizards...I'm backk*

Taekook's Date...

Taekook is on their mini date after being in relationship for whole one week...

(.....After Jimin ruined the mood that day they weren’t able to do that.......)

Taekook's date cant be normal right?
Here Jungkook's sipping on his banana milk while Tae's just staring at him...

Jungkook called the waiter to give him a glass of 'banana milk' once again..

And Tae's mind filled with images where from a banana milk is dripping... Or a banana going inside of a tight glass of milk...........just these things are making tae hard(inno ppl dont ask me meaning)

"Ah..hell look at these doggies what're they doing here...eww...get a room...!"- Jungkook said but Tae kept staring at Jungkook without responding... There's a moustache in younger's mouth which is made with banana milk...and its making the younger looking 100 time more cute...

" these doggies nowadays.... From nowhere they start doing sex...and you know even lizards start doing this on the wall... Why dont they have shame...and u might not know even  bunnies in our compound are soo horny...they cant go a minute without it!"- Jungkook said

"Dont worry... I'll make u like those bunnies...and we would do 48 rounds in 24 hours!"- Tae said smirking

Jungkook's cheek got red so he changed the topic

.." You know BTS? Their songs are just amazing -"  Jungkook was cut off by a hungry Tiger's mouth...

Whose one leg is now on table and another one in chair... One hand on koo's neck, and another on koo's arm.... And lips were on Jungkook's lips...

They pulled away after 2 minutes of kissing...

Jungkook's hair was completely dishevelled, his cheeks were red....Making Tae lose his sanity completely...

"Ah...Tae what're u doing?!"- Jungkook

" I'm thinking about doing an experiment!"- Tae said and he's still on the same position..

"Hey... Stop being a teacher for one night...and.. Literally, who does experiments on a date?!"- Jungkook

" We do... And these experiment will contain all the topics of science... Chemistry, biology, physics and math!"- Tae

" Oh gosh... U r a chemistry teacher... How can u do experiment of all the subjects?"- Jungkook

"When it comes to my anion I can do all the experiment which is possible on the earth without going wrong at all...!"- Tae

" So what're you gonna do in the experiment?  And do I need to help u with something in these?!"-Jungkook

"Well...without u its not possible! Let me explain the experiment for u..for the chemistry experiment... U need to be my anion and me being cation...
We'll do the ionic bond! For biology we'll see how my sprem will swim inside of u and for physics we'll see how much friction my junior brother can do in ur tight hole...!  And lastly for math we'll see how my big fat banana is equal to ur tight little hole...! See..how we'll be doing experiments of all subjects? And we should do these experiment for more than 69 times, in 69 ways in 69 position! "- Tae finished and Jungkook's completely red by now...

He tried to form some words... But..... Nothing comes from his mouth..

Tae takes his face closer to Jungkook's right ear and said in a very husky voice

" Wanna do it?"

Jungkook was completely red...and he tried to say no... But it didnt come out from his mouth...

"Well I'll take silence as a yes!"- Tae said while carrying Jungkook in bridal style...

Jungkook tried punching in Tae's chest but Tae started going toward their  car....

" Sir..your meal?"- The waiter asked and his face is red too...but well it was his duty..

"You can keep it...I got my meal anyway!"- Tae said looking at Jungkook

" but....sir..!"- the waiter said but Tae didnt have  time to hear that...

And People around the cafe saw the car dancing the whole night...

*I'm innocent...Trust me!*