24

Taekook's wedding!

Jungkook is getting ready in his white coat and black T-shirt underneath the coat! The upper half of his pant is white and the lower half is black...
There is a platinum neckless in his neck! His styled hair with a bit of make-up is giving him an angelic look!

And Tae was wearing black coat.. And has a white T-shirt underneath! The upper half of his pant is black while the lower half is white! With everything done he has a devilish and dominating aura around him!

"Koo, are u feeling nervous?"- Jimin asked

" Why should I? Like someone's going to take him away from me on the wedding day? Broo, look at my bunny booty, do u think someone can take the place of this booty? Huh!"- Jungkook said while flipping his hair!

"Oh..Confident I see!"- Jimin

" Whatever, u say! U and I both know, he's the cation and I'm the anion made for each other!"- Jungkook

Tae looked at himself and was satisfied with his look! Cause this devil  is sure gonna ripped apart his anion's booty today!

The wedding hall-

The priest said, " Lets welcome two most handsome man on earth, as groom - groom today! Today's grooms are really handsome! If they weren't marrying each other I would surely hit on them and quit this job! Ah..sad luck! "

The whole audience laughed...

Then it was time for the grooms to do their vow...

Tae came and said, "Jungkook was my student at the school! The first day when I saw him, this little boy-"

" Who the Fuck are u calling 'little boy' u- fuckable grandpa!"- Jungkook shouted as he started chasing Tae throughout the whole wedding hall!

The priest said, "Grooms should behave a bit! Its a wedding hall not a playing ground!"

Then these two stupid grooms again stand in their position!

Tae continued, " So as I was saying-"

"Cut the craps! From today on, I- Jeon Jungkook is one and only Kim Taehyung's , his to love, his to fuck, his to make himself feel loved! I will try my best to walk with him through thick and thin! And I dont know if we'll forever be together or not but as long as we're I'll try my best to make him happy!"- Jungkook stopped Tae as he finished his own vow

" From today on, I- Kim Taehyung, is one and only Jeon Jungkook's! He's mine to fuck, mine to love, make himself feel loved! I as a cation promise to take care of my anion as long as I can and as much I can!"- Tae finished his vow too as he cant wait to taste the other's lips

" Can u guys plzz give us video of ur fuck and getting fucked?"- The priest said from nowhere!

(I'm not christian! And I dont know rituals or how the priests are.. But if I'm hurting someone somehow I'm sorry! So plzz dont report my book...u can ignore my books! But dont report'em!) "

"Ah..I mean, u know, exchange the rings!"- The priest said

And they exchanged their rings..

" So now u r free to kiss!"- The priest

And they kissseddddddd... Which was getting aggressive on the stage but the priest did a 'Ahem' to stop them!
....

Their wedding night-

Jungkook sat on the bed and was waiting for his cation!

The cation came and Jungkook jumped on him!

The cation carried him and make him sit on the bed!

" We're the anion and cation! U know right, the bond between anion and cation is the strongest? But it still can break with if we put some catalyst on it! So promise me that we would never let any kind of catalyst come between us? Even water can make anion - cation broke! Lets promise that we'll never let each other flow away with the water and always gonna hold each other's hands?
Too much hot or cold can change our relationship! Lets promise that even in extreme situation we'll hold onto each other! Most importantly promise me that we'll talk about anything and everything! Okay?" - Tae said sincerely while looking at his anion with hope!

"I-i cant promise cause I'm afraid about breaking a promise.. But I'll try my best!"- Jungkook said looking down!

" Your trying is enough for me, my anion!" Tae said and looked at Jungkook's  eye!

Then they close the gap between them with a slow kiss! Both of them got lost in it!  Who cares about the future as long as they've each other?

....