11

Do you love rain?

Jeon Jungkook did..but right now he hates rain the most.. After his blabbering about him and his sir making metallic bond or should I say confession, he is now saving himself from his friends... cause they're gonna kill him by teasing him...Who wanna die anyway? I mean he has no problem with dying but he doesnt wanna die being a virgin.... He has a lot of things to try with his cation..

😂The authorchan doesnt know why she's laughing so much and she's even imaging things 😏😂

So..now the problem is..Jungkook was hiding from his friends and he waited until all of them were out of school...and even other student and teachers too... Well after the things he has said he's now the talk of the school but he doesnt regret it not even a bit.. .So when he found everyone's gone, he was about to go out of the school but the rain has started..and he doesnt have any umbrella....

He doesnt have any option.. The only thing he could do is sitting closer to the school gate..yes, he could always start running without caring him being wet on rain but he doesnt wanna get sick...cause if he gets sick he cant come to school tomorrow..No, its not like Jungkook doesnt like skipping school! He likes skipping school but he wont be able to watch Mr. Kim if he skips school! Not to mention he has a chemistry class tomorrow.. And he cant wait to see Mr. Kim writing on the board with his veiny long hands and his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.. And his deep voice...OMG..only his voice can make Jungkook floating in the sky..think, just think how good his touch would be..and how good those lips will taste! Are they rough or soft..Dont tell me they taste like cherries or something cause Jungkook (I mean The authorchan) hates cherries..but Jungkook's sure that he's gonna like Tae's lips even if it tastes like cherry.....

Wait is he hard down there...oh no-

Taehyung was in washroom..DOING some businesses..
Should I clear it?
The way Jungkook said those words..
With a so innocent look..

Taehyung couldn't really help....

After coming out of the washroom...
He was about to go out of the school..
He opened the umbrella...

But stopped suddenly when he heard someone's screaming his name...more like moaning......