18

Sorry for late update-

Taekook aren’t really a couple.. But they're even more mushy-vushy than couples.... And they're really happy too...  Sure they didn’t do it still... - but just passing time with each other make them happy..

Well about 'it'... When a Cation and Anion is close.. Their Ionic bond is just a matter of time-

They came from the study tour. And it's Monday, the first day at school after the tour....

And today's the day when the cation will ask for permission to the anion so that it could go inner and deeper of the anion... And make a bond -

I mean Today Tae will ask kookie to be his boyfie -

The first thing Jungkook noticed after going to his classroom is..

His classmates mainly girls are gossiping... They were sitting  roundly.. And speaking like whispering...

He goes closer to them...and obviously the girls were lost in their chitchat that they didnt notice that he came-

Jungkook could heard the girls talking about the 'Kim Brothers'...or should I say about his favourite Chemistry Teacher and his English Teacher...

They were talking things like..how the English Teacher, Kim Namjoon was characterless... He was handsome and all but he is dismissed from the school for touching and kissing a male student... And he bravely said he didnt regret it a bit....

And then again...hus brother... Kim Taehyung's characterless too... As he was seen openly flirting with their fellow classmate...

Jungkook couldnt hear more.... He run to find Jin... Namjoon's boyfie-

Well he shouldnt believe those girl...  It can be some rumors...

But... When he went to Jin-

Jin's face made him believe that these werent just rumors...

As Jungkook get closer to Jin.. Jin hugged Jungkook and sobbed in his chest...

" My Joonie.. Didnt do anything..!  I was the one asking for a kiss...! Now  they had dismissed him!"- Jin sobbed in Jungkook's chest and continued..

" And  with an allegation like this..he wont even get a Job either...! Think about his mother..she's a patient of cancer! If Tae somehow lost his Jobs she will have to die because of mo-ne-y pro-blem-" Jin said as his voice broke at the end of the sentence because of crying...

But the last sentence.. Make Jungkook's eyes widen...

If they go into a relationship... Can they maintain a hiden relationship?

Obviously with his horny side and his horny cation it's impossible...

He should just forget about this and keep their relationship hiden-

But what if they somehow get caught...

What will happen to Tae's mother?

What will Jungkook do?