Ships/Headcannons in this Book

Nico: Well, then. I have no idea what to do now....ummm..... Chapter on my main ships/headcannons? Yeah let's do that. Ships from this book but not following the plot of this book, UA get me?

-----------------------------------------------------------

KamiDeku: Kinda self explanatory why I ship this, I low-key kin Deku and love Kaminari, not simp! (Kinda Simp)
Got together close to the end of UA, The DekuSquad and BakuSquad I think would get a lot closer in 2nd/3rd Year after everything that happened with Bakugo and Midoriya in 1st Year. They realised that they really liked hanging out and started to go out as friends just with them, no one else.
Neither of them actually asked the other out. They both had feeling but we're both nervous about asking someone and oblivious because they didn't think the other liked them. In the end it was the Baku/DekuSquad that helped them get together, with them all coming up with a plan to get the to confess or kiss and then confess. Neither worked so I think that Bakugo would just tell out when they got back to the dorms, "DUNCE FACE! HE LIKES YOU TOO!" And while both Midoriya and Kaminari are confused, Uraraka floats Midoriya up and then drops him into Kaminaris lap.

KiriBaku: Again also self explanatory similar to the first one, kin Bakugo and low-key simp for Kirishima.
Got together at the beginning of Second Year after getting closer during the first summer break and finally asking each other out just before they go back to school. No prompting necessary for them two, have you seen how they act in first year? And Kiri is kinda the oy one Baku tolerates so, yeah.

TogaMina: Idky I ship this but I do, it's just really cute.
Probably met at like a fan-meet or a concert for a band they both liked and got along and met up more until eventually Toga asked Mina out.
Got together before Mina went to UA, Mina didn't know Toga was a villain until after the Training Camp Arc and Uraraka and Tsuyu were attacked by Toga and then told the girls about it. Mina "confronted" Toga about it the next weekend when they went on a date and they both found out about the other. Neither cared and they stayed together and just kinda ignored all the villain/hero stuff. Mina told Toga nothing about the Hero School, Toga told Mina nothing about the League of Villains.

HagaMomo: Again, don't know why I ship it but it's cute as hell.
Got together sometime between 2nd and 3rd Year, don't really have many headcannons for this, except that Hagakure can actually turn her quirk off but just hasn't trusted anyone enough to show that, and Momo was the first one, other than her Parents and the people who knew her before she got her quirk, to know what she really looked like. It's just cute.

EraserMic: Again pretty self explanatory, to me anyway, I'm not explaining why.
Got together probably when they were around 20-22, after UA but before they started teaching, Got set up to confess by Nemuri (Midnight) and Tensei (Ingenium), possibly All Might as well.
Got married at 25-26 after a big fight that left both of them in ICU for months after as they almost died. Quickly married after realising that they could be dead the next day and that they still wanted to spend the rest of their lives together, no matter how short the rest of their lives could be.