The Villain Twins

Sami: Hello Pups! Welcome back to Into The DekuVerse! This Chapter is called The Villain Twins.

Bakugo: What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Sami: I don't know. Just listen and watch. I hope you readers enjoy this!

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV-

"YOU TWO CAN NEVER BE HEROES WITH QUIRKS LIKE YOURS!"

"YEAH! YOURE VILLAINS!"

"EVERYONE KNOWS IT!"

"JUST DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND DIE!"

"HA, GO RUNNING BACK TO YOUR MUMMY! SHE CANT DO ANYTHING! NOT WITH SONS LIKE YOU!"

The two ridiculed boys ran, hand in hand back to their house. But not a mum. They had no mum, they did however have two dad's. These two boys were Izuku and Hitoshi Aizawa-Yamada. Their parents being Shota and Hizashi Aizawa-Yamada.

The boys were being bullied for their quirks, Mind Control and Nerve Jack. Hitoshi could control peoples minds if they answered his questions, and Izuku could control people's movements by looking into their eyes, if a person's eyes are glassy, then they are in his control. The boys were called villains because these quirks were so called evil.

They arrived at their home, and tan in the house to their adopted Father's. The two older men looked down at the boys, worried expressions on their faces.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

"Bu-bullies. They said me and Izu had villainous quirks. That we are villains. Are we?"

This shocked the men as it is, 1, bullying, 2, quirk discrimination. Which is actually against the law.

"No, sweetie, you aren't villains. You or Hitoshi. Neither of you. If anyone ever tells you again come to us and we will sort it all out, okay?"

"Yes Papa." Izuku answered him. Hitoshi just nodded.

The two boys were only 6 when they were first bullied for their quirks, and it was far from the last time.

~Time Skip~Last Day Of Middle School~

"Now settle down everyone. I would ask what you all wanted to do with your lives but it's obviously Heroes! In fact some people in this class have been recommended into the UA Hero Course!"

The whole class gasped at that, wondering who it was.

"And it is ...... Aizawa-Yamada Izuku and Hitoshi ......" The teacher visibly grimaced when he said their names, as did the class.

"NOT POSSIBLE. THOSE TWO VILLAINS CANT BE IN THE HERO COURSE!"

"Well, we are. There is nothing you can do to change that."

"WHO RECOMMENDED THEM?!"

"Pro Heroes, EraserHead, Present Mic, Midnight, Ingenium, Nezu and All Might."

"WHAT THE FUCK!? NO THATS NOT POSSIBLE! THE NUMBER ONE HERO!?"

The twins were completely done with the class so they just got up and walked out, going home.

~Time Skip~First Day At UA~

"Well Hitoshi. We made it. UA." Hitoshi simply nodded at his brother with a smile on his face.