Ill Love You For Infinity~

Nico: SO HEY GUYS! WE RECENTLY GOT INTO THE HAIKYUU FANDOM AND WELL, THIS BOOK HAS GOT TO 70+ CHAPTERS AND I THINK 60K READ WHICH IS AMAZING! BUT, I THINK WE ARE GOING TO STOP THIS STORY NOW AND GIVE BNHA A REST FOR A WHILE. WE MAY MAKE A BOOK 2 WITH OTHER CHARACTERS MULTIVERSES BUT IT IS VERY POSSIBLE THAT WE WILL NOT.

Nico: SO WE ARE GOING TO START (for some reason) 2 NEW FICS! 1 WILL BE OIKAWAXHINATA BECAUSE I LOW-KEY LOVE THAT SHIP CAUSE IM GAY AND I LIKE READING/WRITING GAY SHIT.....UMMMM ANYWAY! THE OTHER ONE WILL BE LIKE THIS BOOK A MULTIVERSE BOOK, CAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S BEEN DONE BEFORE, IF IT HAS PLEASE GIVE ME THE NAME OF ONE OR TAG ME IN ONE OF THE COMMENTS SO I CAN READ IT. HAVEN'T DECIDED ON SHIPS FOR THAT ONE YET BUT PROBABLY EITHER KAGEHINA OR KENHINA? WHO KNOWS AT THIS POINT.

Nico: AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU- I PRESENT TO YOU THE 72ND AND FINAL CHAPTER OF
"INTO THE DEKUVERSE!"
ENJOY!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV-

"MR AIZAWA! MR AIZAWA! COME TO THE DORMS WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!" The small green haired boy yelled out to his tired teacher as he ran into his classroom. It was class "1As" last year at UA so technically they are 3A but whatever.

The class of teens were now 18/19 years old and a week before their graduation into becoming fully-fledged Pro Heroes. They had all unanimously decided at the end of their first (worst) year that at the end of 3rd year (providing they were all still alive/in the hero course) that they would do something special for Aizawa.

Mr Aizawa ran into the teens dorms to find the all stood in the common room in a group with Yaoyarozu on a piano and Jiro on a guitar just off to the side.

"What's going on?" Aizawa asked, slightly suspicious of the kids.

"We did something for you Aizawa-Sensai...." Jiro spoke before looking at the rest of the class. They began...

(Girls)

Oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh

(BakuSquad Boys)
We're gonna make this last forever, don't tell us it's impossible
'Cause We'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
We'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
'Cause We'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
We'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)

(DekuSquad Boys)
'Cause you're the reason we believe in fate
'Cause we'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
We'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
'Cause we'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
We'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)

(Other Boys)
We are the gods now
'Cause we'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
We'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
'Cause we'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
We'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)

(Whole Class)
'Cause we'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
We'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
'Cause we'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
We'll love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)

When the class finished they look at Aizawa to find him stood with a shocked look on his face, silent tears of joy rolling down the sides of his face. He slowly moved forward to the class to see them all looking confused, and he smiled.

"Thank you.." he said, almost in whisper "Thank you, my children..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nico: some cute dadzawa shit for the soul? Yeah why not. And now I believe it is time to say out goodbyes... With a few special guests of course....

Oikawa, Hinata, Kageyama, Kenma and Iwazumi: *suddenly appear* ummm, hi?

BNHA character: ummmmm, NUCO WTF!! WHO ARE THEY??

Nico: *realizes mistake* oh shit, umm these are a few f the guys from that fandom I was talkinga both earlier and will be in the new books...... IM SORRY PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!

Haikyuu Characters: *confused* umm, Nico? What's going on?

Nico: Your in a different universe?

Oikawa: Hmm, checks out....

Everyone: *looks at oikawa* excuse me?

Iwazumi: *hits oikawas head* shut up shittykawa!

Kageyama: *cackling in corner*

Kenma: *ignoring everything and playing on his switch in another corner*

Hinata: *annoying Kenma*

Nico: OH I FORGOT SOMEONE!

Nishinoya: *teleports in* *looks around* Hmm, okay then.

Bakugo: WHY THE FUCK DOES HE SOUND LIKE ME?!?!

Bakugo and Nishinoya: *screaming back and forth at each other in a third corner*

Everyone else: *looks at Nico*

Nico: *regretting things* this was a very bad idea! I'm sorry!

Aizawa: you should be.....now I have two bakugos....

1A: *laughing*

Nico: *looking at the chaos* *muttering* why do I even try? *Out loud* IMMA TAKE KARASUNA, AOBA JOHSAI AND NEKOMA BACK TO THEIR WORLD....AND IMMA GO WITH THEM. HOPE YALL WILL CHECK OUT THE HAIKYUU BOOKS WHEN THEY ARE OUT!!! SAY BYE EVERYONE!

Everyone: *low levels of enthusiasm* BYE EVERYONE!

Nico: I really hate y'all sometimes you know that..... GOODBYE!