Deaf Bakugo

Sami: Heya Pups. Today is a BakuVerse. One of probably many cause I can't think of anything for Deku anymore.

Bakugo: wtf is a Baku Verse

Sami: a world about you

Sami: today you are deaf. Let's begin.

Bakugo: wai-

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bakugo PoV-

Being Deaf sucks. I haven't been able to hear anyone since I was 8 and all because of the curse that people say is my greatest gift. My quirk. Loud ass explosions that deafened me. I can still be a hero but it won't be the same.

3rd Person PoV-

This class, 1A, is probably one of the quietest first year classes. They talk and they shout, but there is no one who is particularly loud. Only four or five of them. Denki Kaminari, Hanta Sero, Mina Ashido, Toru Hagakure and Eijiro Kirishima. They are the loudest in the class. The quietest being Katsuki Bakugo. No one has ever heard him talk, except Izuku Midoriya. When the boys were 8, Katsuki lost his hearing and everyone left him, except the boy who he had bullied and called weak, useless. Izuku helped Katsuki, he learnt sign just so he could talk to him, he bothered when no one else did. He made him feel human. Over time they became friends again, best friends.

When they got into UA, both were amazed that they had gotten into the school. They had both spoken for years about how they wished to become heroes together, their dream was slowly becoming a reality.

Until the first day of school...

Aizawa PoV-

"Iida?"

"Present."

"Kirishima?"

"Here."

"Bakugo?"

Silence.

"Bakugo Katsuki?"

"Sir, Kacchans deaf."

"I'm sorry?"

"Bakugo, sir, he can't hear you."

"Why wasn't I informed of this?"

"I'm not sure sir. Do you know sign?"

"No, I don't."

"I think it would be best if I were able to sit nearer to Bakugo to be able to interpret what you are saying to him."

"Yes, fine move."

"Thank you sir."

The kid moved over towards Bakugo. Slowly moved his hand into the boys view, and started signing. Bakugo looked up at Midoriya and started to pay attention to his hands. During this the entire class was completely silent.

"Ok, moving on. Now that role is over with, you have the next hour to yourselves, get to know each other, don't break anything, do t wake me up." With that I crawled into my sleeping bag, within seconds I was asleep.

3rd Person PoV-

"I say we play truth or dare!" The girl known as Mina shouted out. Everyone except Iida and Yaoyorozu either agreed or said nothing. 10 minutes of arguing later everyone was convinced to play. They moved all of the desks to the sides and back of the room and sat in a circle.

{A/N: anything in ' is in sign language. I don't know sign so this is honestly just a guess. If I offend anyone I'm sorry.}

"Bakugo, Truth or Dare?" Mina asked.

Izuku lightly poked his shoulder and started signing.

'Kacchan. Truth or dare?'

'Dare, I don't want to get asked about why we are doing this. Anyway who asked this?'

'The girl sat directly across from you.'

'Oh ok. Tell her to fuck off.'

'Fine.'

"He said Dare. Also Mina, Fuck off."

"Umm ok. Anyway I dare him to give us all nicknames, going from me clockwise."

Midoriya turned back to Bakugo.

'She dared you to give everyone in the circle nicknames going clockwise from her.'

'Okay. Pinky, Scotch, Dunce, Perv, Bass Bitch, Ponytail, Invisabitch, Furry, Emo, Izu, I'm skipping myself, Sparkly, Sonic, IcyHot, Tarzan, Muscles, Round Face, Froggy, Big Lips, Shark.'

"He said, Pinky, Scotch, Dunce, Perv, Bass Bitch, Ponytail, Invisabitch, Furry, Emo, Izu, I'm skipping myself, Sparkly, Sonic, IcyHot, Tarzan, Muscles, Round Face, Froggy, Big Lips, Shark."

"Why is yours the only normal one!?"

"I've known him all my life, that's what he has always called me. But I can tell from the names that he likes some of you."

"Who? How many?!"

"5, but I'm not saying who. Also that doesn't include me."

"We need to figure out who he likes!"

"Do whatever. I don't care, neither will he."

With that, Izuku and Katsuki went to the back of the class to read quietly, while the rest of the class gathered to try and figure out who he liked, or approved of.

"Let's start easy. Mineta, Kaminari, Iida, Uraraka, Asui and Sato are instantly off the list. Most of the others are kind of in the middle. I'd say shark and muscles are compliments, right?" Most fo the class nodded at what Yaoyorozu said.

She was completely correct at that, but they never found out who was actually approved if by Bakugo.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sami: I'm sorry. It started as Deaf Bakugo but it went completely off the rails. Anyway, Mido, could you actually tell who he approved of from those nicknames?

Midoriya: hmm, yeah I can, it's pretty easy if you know him.

Bakugo: YOU DONT KNOW ME!

Midoriya: I've known you since we were born Kacchan.

Sami: anyway, who did he approve of from the nicknames?

Midoriya: Todoroki, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Jiro and Shoji.

Todoroki, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Jiro and Shoji: Wait what? Me/Us?

Bakugo: fuck you Deku. But yeah. Kiri I obviously approve of. Emo and Bass Bitch are good, Shoji is cool. Todoroki, I honestly just like that fact that you survived everything your father put you through.

Todoroki: How did you know about that?

Bakugo: your conversation with deku at the sports fest.

Todoroki: *glares at Bakugo* *to Midoriya* Did you know about this?

Midoriya: I, no, I. No.

Sami: And this went completely off the rails again. I'm really sorry about that. That's the problems with this type of story, you try to cram about 10-20 different chapters into one. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it.

Hagakure: if you want more of this chapter, as in a deaf Bakugo, then comment on this paragraph.

Sami: stop doing that Hagakure!