Transgender Deku

Everyone: *returns*

Sami: HEY GUYS YOUR BACK! This chapter is gonna be good, I think, maybe, probably, not.

Sami: Anyway. Trans Deku, let's go!

Everyone: *thinking* I will never understand their enthusiasm.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Deku PoV-

I'm finally going to tell her. I've been putting this off for ages. I just need to tell Mum that I don't feel like a girl, that I'm not a girl. That I'm a boy. I'm not her daughter, I'm her son. I hope she reacts alright, I don't know what I'd do if she didn't like it. I could ask Kacchan but if he turns me down I'm basically dead. I suppose I could speak to Ura but I'm not sure what she'd say. Or the school for that matter, I've been at UA for about 7 months, I started as a girl. This will be hard to explain.

"Mum, could I speak to you please?"

"Of course Izumi, what do you need dear?"

"Mum. I-I-i don't f-feel like a g-girl. I feel like a boy, I am a boy."

She just stared at me, this was awkward.

"Get out."

"W-what?"

"I said get out. You are not my child. Leave."

I stared at her, this was worst case scenario. Great. I stood up and went upstairs, grabbed a bag with clothes and went downstairs. Walking out the door I started crying. I went to Kacchans.

The door opened to reveal Mitsuki Bakugo, Kacchans Mother.

"Oh, Izumi! Come in dear."

I walked in still sobbing as she guided me over to the sofa, she started talking to me, trying to get me to calm down. It was working.

"I-i-i-i got k-k-kicked o-out. Sh-she does-doesnt w-want me!"

"Calm down Izu, it's going to be ok. Why did she kick you out?"

"I-i told h-her I don't f-feel like a g-girl. I-I-i feel like a b-boy." I whispered. She still heard me.

"...."

"Izu, I..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sami: Ok then.

Inko: *running to Izuku* MY BABY! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!

Midoriya: I know Mum, I know.

Bakugo: Why would he come to my house!?

Everyone: Who knows.

Sami: And that's a wrap. Hope you thought this was ok. See you all next time!