Fem Deku

Sami: Hi welcome back. It hasn't been long though so I guess it's just the next chapter.

Sami: I have decided that this chapter shall be Fem Deku. I have sent the cast out to get food and drinks and to go to the toilet and stretch their legs, so I'll be the only one here this chapter. I hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV-

It was the same as every day in UA High. Bakugo was picking on Midoriya. Aizawa was asleep. Normal. Until the incident happened.

Minoru Mineta. The small purple haired pervert, the small boy who preyed on women. In short, a perverted scumbag. You see, he decided to do something to Midoriya.

He tried to touch her.

It made all of the class mad and upset when he did that to the other girls. But Midoriya was different, very different.

This story begins 5 months before this event took place. The day of the second USJ Attack.

-5 months earlier-

The USJ had been rebuilt, so class 2A were going back to have the lesson that they were supposed to have had nearly a year prior, but it was cut short because of a Villain Attack.

The class was halfway through when the first portal appeared. It was exactly the same as the first time. In every aspect except One. All Might, was no longer the top Pro Hero, infact, he wasn't even in the country. Endeavour was now Number 1. And that was the worst mistake ever made.

Midoriya, Asui and Mineta were in the shipwreck zone yet again, when Midoriya was pulled of of the boat by one of the thugs quirks and then he was caught in the blast of another.

-Time Skip of two days-

Midoriya was finally starting to feel the effects of that quirk from the USJ incident. He woke up, to find that he was now a she.

She shrieked, pulled on some clothes and ran to Recovery Girls office. He was met with some bad news.

"Midoriya, I'm so sorry. This is permanent. I'll have some things sent to your room right away. You might want to talk to the other girls in your class."

She walked back to her dorm room, head down feeling quite depressed. She took the lift up to Momo Yaoyorozu's room.

Yaoyorozu PoV-

I opened the door to find Midoriya standing outside. He looked dejected and depressed. I pulled him inside to talk to him and find out what's wrong. I was just about to ask when he started bawling like a newborn baby. This wasn't an odd thing to happen considering.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. Midoriya, what is wrong?"

I asked him, trying to calm down the sobbing boy. I pulled him to my bed to let him sit down. I hugged him, but it didn't feel like the other times I'd hugged him. He had longer hair and ... breasts? The quirk from the attack, that must have done this.

"Midoriya, hey, look at me. Everything is going to be alright. Go up to your room, I'll gather the other girls and we'll be up there in a few minutes ok?"

"O-o-ok." She stood up and walked out of the door to her dorm room. That was going to be interesting to explain.

-Present Day-

3rd Person PoV-

That is why the whole class was protective of the girl. The other 6 had been through this their whole lives, but Izuku, she had only been a girl 5 months, she didn't understand why anyone would do that to her.

That was when Mineta was beaten to a bloody pulp and dragged to the principles office. He was expelled after the incident and the many that had happened previously were explained.

Izuku may have changed a lot in the course of 5 months. But she was still the class baby.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sami: Well. I know that was short and shit but I couldn't think of anything to do for a Fem Deku AU so this is the best your gonna get sorry.

Sami: But I have decided on the next Chapter.

Sami: It will be a TRANSGENDER DEKU AU! Probably no ship btw. See you next time!