Suicidal Deku X Bakugo

Sami: (Looking at readers) Hey Guys welcome back. Our first fiction is.. drum roll please... Suicidal DEKU X BAKUGO!!

Bakugo: WHY DOES IT SAY ME X DEKU. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!?!

(Girls from 1A having nosebleed in the corner over the ship and Bakugos Obliviousness)

Midoriya: And why does it say I'm "Suicidal"? I'm really not.

Sami: I know you aren't. But this is called a "fandom", basically people can do what ever they want. Anyway let's begin:

-----------------------------

Izuku PoV:

Today's the day. I've been putting it of for so long hoping something in this hell hole of a life will get better, but it won't nothing will. This life will be this utter craphole for the rest of my life.

----------------------------

Mina: Did he just SWEAR. THAT IS NOT OUR DEKU!

Sami: I never said it was. In this Deku is just like depressed or whatever. Anyway on with the story.

-----------------------------

At least I have some relief from it, so many people in this world don't care about me so no one thinks about it if I come into school with scars or bruises. I've had them most of my life,since I found out I was Quirkless at age 4, my "best friend" Bakugo (although I called - and still do call him - "Kacchan") started to bully and beat the ever living shit out of me because I couldn't fight back, and my mother, Inko, became an alcoholic after my father left (yet again cause I'm Quirkless) and abuses me. Nobody knows that happens though, when I get bullied at school people ignore it, and I have a pass which gets me out of P.E, so I don't have to change with the boys so they don't see the scares. The teachers think I'm self-conscious or just extremely incompetent. They are complete and utter fucktards I swear to god!

Anyway, I need the relief. I grabbed my sharpest blade, it was slightly stained from dried blood but each time I used it I cleaned it, I might self harm but I don't want to get infected. I tried to think about things in my life that weren't crappy...I came up empty, yet again. I sliced the cold blade against my skin, you'd think it would be agony but it was complete and utter bliss, others may find it weird but watching the cuts as the blood runs out, dripping down the side of my arm. It stings slightly I guess but watching the blood clot and bubble up as I run the blade across fresh skin that I haven't yet cut on... Omg I sound so weird.

-----------------------------

Kacchan. I need to finish that letter. It's really short but I'm not sure what to write (me rn).

~~~~

"Dear Kacchan,
You probably won't read this so I'll make it brief. I know that you have always hated me and probably always will, but I have never kept this a secret
No matter how much you hurt me or put me down I can't help but love you. I'm sorry it has to end like this Kacchan.
You were the last person I thought about before I left. I'm long gone by the time you read this letter and I'm sorry that i was a burden on you your whole life. If I wasn't here everything would be ok.
Goodbye forever Kacchan

I'll always love you
Deku"

~~~~~~~

(A/N: I'm tearing up writing this. Why? Cause this is almost like the last suicide letter I wrote so yeah, bad memories.)

Now I can rest better, more peacefully knowing that I've told him I love him one last time.

----------------------------

I walked out of my dorm and went up to the roof, tapeing the note onto Kacchans door as I went by. I stood looking over the edge of the building, this is it. I leaned over and I fell hitting the ground I felt my head turn fuzzy, vision fading. With a final smile on my face, my last thought went to Kacchan, before me vision went and my breathing stopped. Letting myself fall into the cold embrace of death...

----------------------

Sami: Well... That happened.

All 1A except Izuku, Bakugo and Mineta: *crying* why??? Our little baby?

Midoriya: Hmm. Well then. That was kinda real life...

All: what!

{A/N: So yeah that happened. So sorry for the slow update life has been kinda manic rn. There will probably be another very long gap between this update and others I just kinda lost all motivation with stories and with life rn.}