Would You Love Me ... {Request}

Sami: Hello Pups, welcome back! Today's chapter is a request from -dadzawa-oruga-. I hope you like this.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aizawa PoV-

"Students your getting dorm rooms, here are the arrangements, ......... Aizawa Shota and Yamada Hizashi ........"

Well fucking shit. Crap, crap, crap. I'm sharing a dorm with my fucking crush. Fuck. Not only that, but he doesn't know my biggest secret which will become obvious in a few days. I'm dead. Oh no, he's walking over to me, act natural, be calm.

"Heyyyy, Shota. Excited for the dorms?"

I just looked at him with my dead face and didn't answer, he can always tell what I want to say though, weirdly.

"C'mon Sho. Don't be like that!"

"Im not being like anything. I don't like sharing rooms, let alone with you."

"What's wrong with me?!"

"You just answered that question by yourself."

He knows him being loud annoys me but oh well. Anyway, what the hell am I gonna do about this dorms thing. I could talk to the teachers but none of them know, no one in this school other than me knows.

I just stood up and started to walk to the dorm building, I'll get my shit together tomorrow but right now I just wanna sleep this pain away. There isn't an actual bed in the room yet, but I can sleep on the floor, I'll be fine. Just got to remember to take off my binder and put it in my bag before I fall asleep.

~Time Skip~2 weeks later~

Hizashi has been acting weirder than usual. Could he have found out? No, not possible, unless he wakes up before I do and managed to see while I was asleep, which is actually quite possible cause I can sleep through anything. Fuck. I'll just have to talk to him.

"Hizashi, come here I need to speak to you."

He got up and started to walk over to me.

"What did you need, Sho?" {A/N: WHY DOES SHO OR SHOTA KEEP AUTOCORRECTING TO SHITS!?!?}

"Are you okay? You've been acting weird since we got the dorms."

He started to clam up, no idea why but he's obviously not comfortable with the question.

"Is it something to do with me?"

"I, yes. It's to do with you."

"Well what is it?"

"I ...... I love you, Shota. Getting to share a dorm with you is incredible, but you're hiding something. I don't know what it is but I know there is something you're not telling me. I'm not sure whether you like me or not, sometimes you act like you wouldn't care if I wasn't here, and others you act like you couldn't live without me. I'm just confused and stressed about everything, and you are at the centre of it all."

Holy Shit.

"Hizashi. I love you too, and there is something I'm not telling you, because you wouldn't love me if I told you."

"You don't know that Shota. Nothing could make me not love you."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am Shota."

"Would you love me, even though I'm not a real guy. I'm transgender, I was born as female. That's what I'm not telling you."

He looked so shocked at those words, he couldn't even form a simple sentence in his head. This was a bad idea.

"I knew it. You wouldn't love me."

I started to walk away, hoping that I wouldn't get kicked out for hiding it. I felt something pulling at my elbow, turning me around. Hizashi. I turned around fully expecting anything but what happened. He fucking kissed me. When he pulled away he rested his forehead on mine and whispered.

"I love you, Shota. I don't care that you weren't born as a guy, I care that you are a guy now. And I care about you. Nothing can change that."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sami: Well what did y'all think? I'm sorry it was so short but random shit filled my mind and none of it came into one plot line. Also it's like 1:30am and I'm hyped up on coffee which is the only thing I've consumed in the past 30 hours.

Aizawa and Hizashi: What year of UA was this set in?

Sami: Beginning of Second Year.

Aizawa and Hizashi: *look at each other then to Sami* Its a year earlier.

Sami: Hmm, okay. I hope I did this plot justice. Bye guys. See ya next time!