Crossover because I can

Sami: Hiya Pups. As the title says today is a crossover chapter, with Percy Jackson and Camp Half-Blood. Why? Because I can't think of anything else to write and I'm currently rereading the series.

Midoriya: What is Percy Jackson?

Sami: It's a book series from my world. It's very good.

Midoriya: Hmm. Okay.

Sami: And now, let's go onto the chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------
3rd Person PoV-

Years ago, a child was born in a City in China, glowing. That was the beginning of quirks, but not for everyone, it only spread around Asia and Europe,leaving the rest of the world quirkless. However, the rest of the world had other things, similar to quirks to occupy them. Half-Bloods, Demi-Gods. Children born of a human and a god.

And now, out story shall begin.

Izuku PoV-

<-- FlashBack-->

"I'm sending you to America."

"What!?" My dad cannot be serious. America?! That's the other side of the world!

"I said I'm sending you to America. You are to live at a camp in the woods on Long Island. An old friend runs it, you will be there for a few years, maybe coming back when your 16."

"But why do I have to go?"

"For reasons that you will not understand now. You will in time but for now you can't. Now go and pack your bags. You leave tomorrow."

<-- Flashback Over -->

4 years ago I was sent to live in America, I thought it would be horrible. But now, I have friends and it's amazing, I honestly love this camp. My best friends are Percy, Annabeth, Grover and Nico. Nico doesn't show up much but he still counts as one of my best friends. I met Percy and Grover on the way to the camp. We both got on the same bus in New York, and basically ended up following each other, so eventually we talked and turned out we were both getting sent to the camp for unknown reasons. Grover knew of course, not about me, but about Percy. Annabeth, both me and Percy met when we got to camp, both of us waking up in the infirmary with her watching over us. We got into a fight with an enormous bull headed thing. I thought it was a quirk, it was, but also a Greek mythology thing. Apparently it was a Minotaur? I'm not really sure. Anyway we beat that thing and then got welcomed into camp. Shit happened and one of out friends at the time, Luke turned bad I guess. There was a lot of Greek Mythology stuff. Turns out my dad was a god, the man who sent me here wasn't my real dad. And my father is the same as Percy's, Poseidon. I have a quirk and I'm part god. It's practically the dream. My quirk is called Shift, I can change my gender, species and any specifics, and the trait I got from dad is that I can breathe underwater and control water. The best thing is, I can still use dad's power when I've shifted. Percy was slightly jealous of that but he had never heard of quirks before so oh well. Over the years some crazy shit has happened to us. The biggest just ended, travelling around the world on a boat built by another friend, Leo. It was scary as shit. Leo died and came back? Annabeth and Percy basically went to hell and back. But everything is over. I'm going back to Japan now. I got into UA through a recommendation from Chiron, because apparently he has influences around the world? Anyway, 1A. I'm going to the hero school I've dreamed about since I was born. I don't want to say goodbye to Percy Annabeth, Grover, Nico and all of the others from the trip. I'm going to come and see them during every holiday though, and I will never forget them.