Truth Or Dare - Part Two

Sami: Hello, this is another request by -yeetus-thy-selfus-, to do a continuation of the previous truth or dare chapter. I hope you like this and that it lived up to your expectations.

Mina: Which truth or dare chapter? There were two, one with Deku and one with Bakugo.

Sami: The one with Deku. Let's begin!

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV-

Todoroki had just been escorted to prison by the Pros, for being a villain and helping the enemy. Izumi hadn't been taken away because no one thought they needed to take her away. Everyone had gone off into their little groups, Izuku, Izumi and Bakugo however stayed with each other. Until someone went to talk to them.

"H-Hey, Deku?"

"Yes, Ura?"

"H-How long have you known how to use guns and knives?"

"Well, it's a long story. Get everyone around us and we'll tell it."

"DEKU! DO WE HAVE TO?!"

"IF YOU DONT WANT ZUMI GETTING TAKEN AWAY, THEN YES!"

"WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING OVER ME THIS TIME?!"

The trios arguing had bought a crowd to gather around them. Everyone was confused why they were fighting. Finally someone stood up to say something.

"GUYS QUIT IT! THIS IS SO NOT MANLY!" You can guess who said that.

The trio stopped and looked at everyone in 1A. Then they looked at each other, having a silent arguement. They all sighed and turned back to the class.

"I'm sorry about that. I guess we need to tell you everything that you want to know. If you have a question, like I don't know, go around the circle and ask, we'll answer." It seems Izumi was the only reasonable one.

The class nodded their heads and began.

"How long have you been with the Villains?" -Aoyama

"Well. When we were four, Katsuki got his quirk and an accident happened. Our parents were gone. We got put into an orphanage and then adopted by Stain and the League. Up until about two years ago, all three of us were intent on being villains. But then so etching happened and me and Katsuki changed our minds."

"What happened when Bakugo got his quirk?" -Uraraka

The Midoriya's turned to Bakugo.

"We were in the park, walking to the car to go home. My quirk activated when we got to the car and hit the engine. It blew up and set on fire. Zumi managed to use her quirk to create a field around us three to save us. It was too late to save our parents though."

"I'm so sorry..." -Kirishima

"It's in the past. To be honest, if that hadn't happened and we hadn't been put in an orphanage or adopted, me and Izuku would probably hate each other."

"Why?" -Mina

"I was Quirkless. Until All For One found out and gave me a quirk. My quirk is not my own."

"If you were quirkless, how come Izumi wasn't?" -Iida

"Lords knows, it just happened that way. Can we move on from this now?"

"Deku, when we were in the Mall before we went to the training camp, Shigaraki came up to you. He held your neck, didn't he?" -Uraraka

"Yes and No. He came cause he wanted to talk to me and Katsuki and we weren't answering our phones. He couldn't find Katsuki so he went to find me. He didn't hold my neck he just put his arm around my shoulder so when someone enevitably came up to us, he could quickly move so that it looked like he was threatening me."

"Why did he want to talk to you?" -Momo

"He was warning us about the camp attack. They only captured me because i hadn't been home in a while and they wanted to see me. They didn't trap me in anything, they just surrounded me and hugged me for a day, while playing Mario Kart and taking shots."

"It's true, I was there. I got him smashed." -Izumi

"I was not told about this..."

"Midoriya did you know that he wasn't going to be hurt?" -Momo

"Obviously. I only went with Kirishima to avoid suspicion. Todoroki only went because he was supposed to be the one to capture Bakugo."

"Well that makes sense. I don't think we have any more questions for you guys." -Iida

"Good. I was getting bored. Zumi, Katsu, wanna go practice with our swords?"

"Why not? I have nothing better to do."

"We will see you guys tomorrow."

And with that. The trio walked out f the dorms. Leaving the rest of 1A in complete and utter shock at what had happened. Nothing was ever going to be the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sami: I hope this was okay. I was a bit distracted while writing this.

Bakugo: It was cool, although I don't see me and Deku being good friends at any point in the near future.

Midoriya: Honestly, me neither.