Chapter 10

School had just ended and Jack, Miko, and Raf walked out looking for their partners, but didn't find them there.

(Jack POV) "Smokescreen what's going on?" Jack asked. "The others are all on a mission except Ratchet who is assisting them with the mission, so they sent us." Smokescreen said.

"Come on kid let's go." Wheeljack said as he opened his door. "Awesome I've always wanted to ride in Wheeljack. Miko said as she jumped into Wheeljack.

"Come on Raf let's get going." Prowl said as he opened his door and Raf got in. The autobots also had made it to base when Smokescreen noticed something.

"Hey Jack doesn't it seem like those planes have been following us for awhile now?" Smokescreen asked as he angled his side mirror towards the planes.

The two planes were a B-29 Super Fortress and a Planet X jet. "This can't be good they've been there awhile, do you think they could be cons?" Jack asked.

"It's a possibility." Smokescreen replied as he focused on the road while Jack kept watched the planes. "Hey Prowl look another police car." Raf said as he pointed to a police car that was approaching.

Prowl took a look at the police car and saw it said to punish and enslave, once Prowl saw this he realize it is Barricade. "Smokescreen, Wheeljack we've gone a con right here it's Barricade.Prowl said.

"Prowl these planes keep getting closer to the ground, I think they may be cons." Wheeljack said.

As Wheeljack said this Lugnut and Soundwave transformed and used his Punch of Kill Everything which sent the autobots still in their vehicle modes flying.

"Smokescreen are you ok?" Jack asked. "I'm fine Jack." Smokescreen said as he, Prowl, and Wheeljack all transformed. Barricade, Soundwave, and Lugnut all transformed too.

"I got Barricade." Prowl said. "I got Soundwave, I need a rematch." Wheeljack said as his mask slipped across his mouth. "Fun I get the big guy." Smokescreen said as he preped his phase shifter.

"Jack, Miko, Raf get somewhere safe." Smokescreen said turning to Raf, Miko and Jack.

"Ok let's go guys." Jack said as he guided Raf and Miko behind a couple large rocks with him.

The battle broke out with Barricade and Prowl fighting evenly neither one of them getting the edge, Wheeljack dishing out a bunch of hits on Soundwave and slowly starting to over power him, and Smokescreen annoying Lugnut by shifting in and out of things.

"Stay still autobot." Lugnut said as he fired a shot. "I'd rather not." Smokescreen said as he jumped in and out of the side of a mountain laughing. However while they were all fighting no one noticed Soundwave deploy lazerbeak, buzzsaw, and ratbat they headed right for Jack, Miko, and Raf and grabbed them starting to fly away with them.

"Jack, Miko, Raf!" Smokescreen yelled as he noticed they were being taken. Lugnut took his opportunity when Smokescreen looked away and hit him and sent him flying into the mountain. "I'll shoot them down." Wheeljack said as he aimed his gun.

"If you want to kill them sure a drop from there wouldn't be good." Barricade said laughing as he continued to fight with Prowl. "Decepticons we got what we needed now retreat." Barricade said as he, Lugnut and Soundwave transformed and took off.

"Smokescreen are you ok?" Prowl said as he ran over to Smokescreen. Wheeljack just looked at the direction they took the kids. "Hang in there guys we'll save you." Wheeljack said before running over to check on Smokescreen.

(Decepticon POV) "Lord Megatron the subjects are in the Cyberformation pods, now we need to pick decepticons to model them after." Shockwave said. "Model the young human male after yourself if you like." Megatron said.

"What about the female?"Soundwave asked. "Model her after Arachnid." Megatron said.

"So will they be complete copies?" Starscream asked. "No  they will be rewritten not to be clones, but to be extremely similar like a brother or sister of the decepticon." Soundwave said.

"Model the other male human after myself." Megatron said. "Lord Megatron there is a problem." Soundwave said. "What is it?" Megatron asked. "I can wipe his memory, but there is a chance he can regain his old memories, and I can't model him after any Decepticon he already has a vehicle mode and his attitude is already set so I can't model him." Soundwave said.

"Just go forward with the process, there is only a slight chance he regains his memories and it's ok with him not being modeled after a Decepticon.

(Arcee POV) "You let the Decepticons take them?" Arcee asked angrily.

"It's not like we wanted the cons to take them." Wheeljack said. "Cee cut them some slack." Jazz said as he held Arcee back.

"Arcee Jazz is correct, we need to focus on getting them back not getting mad at each other." Optimus Prime said. "Fine Prime, but sitting around here won't help get them back." Arcee said as she, Bulkhead and Bumblebee took off.

"Prime we need to get the kids back they mean a lot to Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee." Smokescreen said. "Yes Smokescreen you are correct." Optimus Prime said.

"Wheeljack, Prowl, Jazz you guys look out for the Decepticon warship while Smokescreen Ratchet and Knockout will patch you up." Optimus Prime said as they did what they were told.